The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Two new releases for the 15th anniversary:

15th special edition natural indigo mix jeans (yellow arcuates)

15th special edition 20 oz jeans (red arcuates)

Both around 10,000 yen more expensive than the regular stuff.

Don't wear them raw man. If your scared they will be too small after a soak, just return for the next size up. Or you could just do a cold soak and continue to wash/ soak them in cold water whenever needed. But keep in mind, they will still shrink.(Flatheads shrink alot) You will be disappointed if you don't soak them. Unless you can try to find some way to never let them touch water, which would not be a wise decision, and probably unavoidable.

Been smashing my SExFHxRR's around europe for the last few weeks.

Went to the Erzberg Rodeo to photog for australian team.

They got 4 days straight of the most serious wear I've ever given to denim. They were on me except for when I was sleeping.

I tried to wash them in a stream by hand but still can't get the mud out.

Here's me shaking some ass for the camera:

odxzm.th.jpg

And some more shots before they got too filthy:

nkb3t.th.jpg

xcafd.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

per recommendation, i cold soaked 4001s for 30 mins or so. hang dried. slipped them on this morn and fit it perfect. snug, but perfect. hopefully will find time to wear them. got 666od and sexih07 denim on route.

i think you may have an addiction.

personally i'd commit to the 301s - they deliver.

Been having trouble with my Flat Head woven bracelet since I bought it two weeks ago...For some reason it would always unhook itself with little movement on my part at times when I least expect it. Normally I would notice it fall off and I could just pick it up off the ground but today I unfortunately noticed too late when I was already driving home. It could be anywhere in the city, possibly being tanned by some bum on the streets. Words of wisdom, if you're going to buy one, make sure it fits tight! Goodbye $100...

Need some opinions on this presoak fit on this pair of SExFHxRJB15. I cant decide if i should size up or go ahead and soak these. Excuse the dirty mirror and awkward pictures.

Well it's based on your own preference. If you like the fit right now and wouldn't mind a bit of slimming up, then just keep them. IMO, it's more about how you personally like the feel and fit of the jeans rather than the look itself. The same reason why some prefer baggier or more fitted jeans.

Need some opinions on this presoak fit on this pair of SExFHxRJB15. I cant decide if i should size up or go ahead and soak these. Excuse the dirty mirror and awkward pictures.

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

when i saw the pictures i thought you were asking if you should size down. definitely don't need to size up imo. hot soak and you're good to go.

edit: might want to try not sagging these, too..