The Flat Head

LFC4ever

I like looking at those jeans. I wouldn't wear jeans for so long without a wash nor would I have stacks like that but am glad that others do. It shows the possibility of raw denim when taken to extremes and I find them visually mesmerizing.

Hello Future-man. Please tell me who wins the next Wold Series.

20oz. denim in Thailand for 6 months straight without washing does sound like suicide.

On another note, it looks like those stacks were folded by hand. They're too symmetrical. I've seen that before, so I suppose that might be a "thing."

Yeah, some of the posts from the pronto carnival had some MAJOR pinching, and creases set in by hand/what ever else you could use.

The state that those jeans are in because of not being washed, and how goofy they must look on with 7+ inches of stacking isn't the kind of thing that someone needs an extensive portfolio of "their own fades" to comment on...anybody's mother could look at those jeans and say that they need a wash and a hem, doesn't make them a hater.  Everyone is entitled to having a personal style, but if you post photos on internet forums, you deserve everything you get when people tell you your shit is wack, and wonder how those around you like smelling your borderline moldy jeans.  Considering the fades on someone's jeans "personal progress" is like complimenting a dude with a long unkempt beard on all the hard work he much have done to get it that way.

Yet I get complimented on my beard more times than I can even count.

great fades, is that the 3xxx denim? makes me want to start wearing my 3009 again

Actually it's 20oz denim in the 3002 cut

Only available from pronto. I really really really wish I had access to these in the United States.

To the people wondering why the Thai's go that long without washing is because East and Southeast Asians in general possess far fewer and in some cases zero apocrine glands. That basically means it's a lot harder for them to produce (sometimes impossible)

that B.O. smell many of us are familiar with. So in theory, as long as they keep their asses clean and don't spill any disgusting stuff on it they can go a pretty long time without washing (although I still wouldn't recommend it).

To the people wondering why the Thai's go that long without washing is because East and Southeast Asians in general possess far fewer and in some cases zero apocrine glands. That basically means it's a lot harder for them to produce (sometimes impossible)

that B.O. smell many of us are familiar with. So in theory, as long as they keep their asses clean and don't spill any disgusting stuff on it they can go a pretty long time without washing (although I still wouldn't recommend it).

Really?!?! Never knew.

I know i wont shut the hell up in this thread recently but i just purchased size 33 3012 direct from japan and i hope i sized correctly!

I'm anticipating about a half inch shrink in the leg. Just worried about shrink at the hem. I really dont want a leg opening under 7"

I sold my size 36 3002 for these and im really excited! i havent seen any post soak / hemmed pics of the 3012 so i'll be sure to get on that asap

Tough to call f/ the pics posted, as they both look awesome. Would really have to see them on in person to decide properly. Having to pick one here, it's blue for me. 

I'm kinda thinking blue too but it's tough.... I'm the kind of guy that would go for grey, but I'm wanting go get stuff that is a little more out of my comfort zone.. Tough choice, they're both super sick.  If I do pick one up though I'll def give my thoughts when it comes

I'm kinda thinking blue too but it's tough.... I'm the kind of guy that would go for grey, but I'm wanting go get stuff that is a little more out of my comfort zone.. Tough choice, they're both super sick.  If I do pick one up though I'll def give my thoughts when it comes

Blue for sure, grey is a little to bland for my liking. The peach/red on it is fucking awesome too.