TCB

I really hope you're wrong mate ^ !!!

Yeah me too. But we all now it's a sound move if he wants the company to grow at a greater pace. 

On another note: I'm thinking of picking up the chore coat when Inoue-san releases it. Anyone else on the fence?

I think he already released it, or at least I've seen a fit pic on IG.

Hope you're going with the duck cloth, from the foreman vest I can tell you it's a really lovely fabric.

I am not going to get the chore coat, I'll be waiting the release of the 505 as my next TCB piece. And I've been telling Inoue to make a denim shirt for the last year or so, I really hope he'll make one at some stage.

Yeah, I've seen the pics but it's not up on the online store just yet. I'm definitely going for the duck version if I get it, nice that you've put your approval on it, pics don't tell you everything after all.

A denim shirt would be sweet. I've been looking for one myself. He's not dropping you any hints if/when it will happen?

nope! I keep asking and he keeps telling me that he's going to do it some time.

I even don't know if he has any original to copy. I'll just get it whatever style it is, either work style or western. I'd actually love if he made a wrangler style shirt, like the one that the dude with the grimace (his former model) was wearing in the early tcb blog days. I have a sweet spot for wrangler denim shirts

For easy sake, and people who aren't aware of the design mind posting pics?

ok I found the shirt I was referring to, turns out it's not a wrangler but a vintage 50's Sears and Roebucks, worn by the dude with the grimace, aka the cowboy as Inoue calls him in the blog.

http://happyjeans.jp/tcb/2013/12/04/4967

a wrangler-esque western shirt design with a peculiar pocket shape and pearl snaps.

I like it but should Inoue accept to do this I am open to whatever other designs as long as it is a vintage inspired design.

Just a thought, but western shirts are generally cut very slim. How about combining a workwear shape, perhaps (straight cut) with the western yoke?

I also personally prefer my shirts cut on the shorter side as i prefer to wear then untucked. A curved hem would be good too.

Just my personal opinion mind...

^^ why not. I still need to have an answer from Inoue san. if he's up to it we'll narrow down all the specs in the most democratic way possible. my belly would love that solution too. I have a couple of Lee western shirts and in fact in order to fit my belly I have to size up a bit, ending with a loose fit in the shoulders, which I don't like too much.

Edited by volvo240thebest

Yep- all very well if your young & lean, but otherwise it could be quite unforgiving ;)

hold on

the wrangler bluebell w1927 (which if I dug out correctly is the model worn by McQueen) model looks to be not as slim fitting as other western type shirts.

look

w1927_10%20bluebell_zpsolvhqwt4.jpg

bluebell%202_zpstfa0sajd.jpeg

looks almost too forgiving!

Edited by volvo240thebest

Yes that's excellent, no argument from me there at all!!

But I hope length can be done individually because I am not down for curved hem or on the shorter side.

Oh man I hope he is interested in this. Just an idea but could this warrant a contest,can't say off heard of a denim shirt contest

Edited by bradl