LFC4ever

Fit pics...

AADE8A50-BBBD-472A-BBBE-B85CF3390207_zps

92DBE172-8258-47D2-8D0C-621A0EECBBD3_zps

Forgot to take out my mobile...

8EDF0304-D9D5-476E-B1AE-A044CEB402C1_zps

A little better now...

2C0C0605-335F-4D51-9EA9-246C39FD50BB_zps

Simple, better fit pics with just a tee - the jeans are still un-hemmed at this stage. I will let them settle a bit in order to decide if a hem job is really needed. Tall people beware - the inseam is not very long...

3830B936-7D31-4E39-9BC3-CA2FEBF88096_zps

3DA19471-16E8-4C38-8DE2-27E6D13CC710_zps

Love the spade backpockets! But they look damn big from the pics. Are they a lot bigger compared to other pairs you've got Foxy?

Well, positioning is different - which makes them look different.

Will check and let you know...

Foxy, lovely butchers... alden cordovan?

Almost, Alden Cordovan Dover - very nice, indeed.

(I prefer my Tricker's Cordovan Blucher these days.)

Compared to OKI-515 the pockets are deeper (or longer) - the placement is very much the same...

29B21521-8E9B-4B9E-B61E-9B0B6180316A_zps

Compared to the more regular SDA pockets they are wider by 1-2cm and deeper/longer by at least 3cm.

B8868CB6-A053-481C-A97E-792B6013C1DB_zps

^ @Foxy__ dint mean to neg, sorry.

CanadianTux weather today!

SD XXXJ-2 Type1: Partially hot soaked the sleeves, then the rest as water got cold :: 1st time in the wild. :: Denim is still stiff & needs a few wears to drape better :: Cut is generous @shoulder&sleeves__ great for layering.

90A72A83-E3B0-4A32-A34B-4D661A98EAA7.jpg

8CB9E9D0-A9C8-46DF-B896-F7B2399A47DF.jpg

Edited by BrownMetallic

Love that jacket BrownMetallic, I know SDA came out with another type I fairly recently. The model number escapes me but I saw it on PSA. Pocket looks a bit smaller and also has a red tab on it.

Edit: Here's the one I'm thinking about, the D4376. Looks great.

D4376_00.png?t=20150723162944

And some more shots: http://www.dartisan-onlineshop.com/SHOP/D4376.html

Edited by Broark

Compared to OKI-515 the pockets are deeper (or longer) - the placement is very much the same...

29B21521-8E9B-4B9E-B61E-9B0B6180316A_zps

Compared to the more regular SDA pockets they are wider by 1-2cm and deeper/longer by at least 3cm.

B8868CB6-A053-481C-A97E-792B6013C1DB_zps

I want the oki 515 so bad =[

Certain sizes are still available - but I'm guessing that this is not the real problem here...

Where did you find them? That was the real problem, I was looking for a W34 and couldnt find one.

^ ^^ Just crazy how I happen to stumble onto a pair twice ;) ;)

Lightning, striking 2wice:

Srsly worried about the Champloo w34 being too tight __ since I learned the waistband shrinks more than a size below tagged post soak/wash. Luckily, I snagged a w36 pair :) .... w/c were a comfy @34.5" post double hot soak.B953C404-C1F0-4844-8BCC-979AE0FE301C.jpg

@Mr-Bielby__ Sorry, missed your query.

Tagged W34: w= 33, ins= 35, f/r= 10, b/r= 13.75, u/t= 12.25, kne= 8.75, l/o= 8.5

Shameless plug:

Deadstock/still DRY tagged W34 will be up for sale @supermarket__ since I won't fit in them post soak .... Looking for 300 shipped__ bought retail @BiG for 420

Edited by BrownMetallic

^ ^^ Just crazy how I happen to stumble onto a pair twice ;) ;)

yeah i saw you sold one to red dragon. I contacted him a while back about them =| I checked klax-on and searched and couldnt find any more.

^ @Foxy__ dint mean to neg, sorry.

No worries - been there myself...

Where did you find them? That was the real problem, I was looking for a W34 and couldnt find one.

Like I said, certain sizes are still available - unfortunately, W34 is not one of them...

Does this type of red tab get around the levi's lawsuit or is it just a design choice?

I believe they get around that in the past in Japan because Levi's did not get it registered on time - and, technically speaking, I bought them in Japan produced for the Japanese market.

At least, that's what I heard...

Also, they are no flag labels but embroideries (515) and patches (815).

Definitely interested in some photos!

But hope they x's-36 is exciting because the last few years have been disappointing. Really wish I could get my hands on another pair of 33s

They are up on their site:

http://www.dartisan-onlineshop.com/SHOP/Xs-36.html

Along with a jacket:

http://www.dartisan-onlineshop.com/SHOP/D4383.html

Ahhh nice, seen denimio had a pre sale but no pictures. This is definitely more interesting than the last few years for sure, and love the combo with a jacket. A jacket using the x's-33 denim would have been pretty cool. 

But if I didn't pick up the 2001, I would be all over this jacket. You thinking of getting them foxy?

I quite like those Xs-36's, both the jeans and the jacket.

Ever since botching the sizing on my one pair I've been hesitant on buying SDA jeans.

Also doesn't help that I have a pretty full closet too.

Going for the PSA version of the pants - not sure about the jacket simply because I have too many...

(But the jacket certainly is tempting!)

Edited by Foxy2

If the rise is a bit higher like you mentioned on the previous page I might be interested.

Looks like I would probably need a 38, if it's based off the 103 cut. But the higher rise would help quite a bit.

"One of the oldest blue pigments, Indigo was originally created by using plants which share the genus Indigofera. The most widely distributed was made from the Indian plant Indigo Tinctoria, hence the name Indigo (Indian ink). The plant was cut and packed into large vats where it macerated and fermented. The dark precipitate was then skimmed, strained, pressed and dried into cakes which formed the basis of Indigo pigment."

If the rise is a bit higher like you mentioned on the previous page I might be interested.

Looks like I would probably need a 38, if it's based off the 103 cut. But the higher rise would help quite a bit.

Naoki said it will be about 2cm higher and it may be available sometime in December.