Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

Hey Vin, once you get you face out of Roy's asshole and stop stealing my flicks maybe we can't kick while I'm out here? And wear that watch cap out tomorrow! :P

Damn!!!! turns out Roy was at the Sufu x self edge .04 party!!!! wish i wasnt so hammered , maybe coulda struck up a convo... ROY6 did you know?

demf0o.jpg

Ha! to think i spent the whole night with

my girl and londocal. haha when i coulda been among ROY & Roy. ;)

edit: see ya sunday Kiya!

I don't want to post a pic every time I wear my jeans, but instead I might just come in a post this each time... because literally every time I put them on its an ear to ear smile

:D (not trying to be cute, seriously they're damn good jeans)

the wait is WELL worth it, you won't be disappointed in the least.

Glad to see you dig them. A good write up as well on your blog. I am excited to see how many of y'all that got into these babies early on are gonna stick with them through the long haul.

I liked the rant bit. I talked to ROY the other day, he said that the leather patches were the most time-consuming bit of making this latest huge batch of jeans. All the leather patches are done by hand, not stamped and no template!

My ROYs:

4825256234_b57860c6d4_o.jpg

Lookin good there man.

just read it again Mike, really good post mate. I love my ROYS, really trying to baby them as i feel i have something that is one of a kind! ive gone through Raws in six months befor, and with these its quite opposite, i hope these stay crisp and dark forever! cant wait for everyones "last minute" pairs start coming in so this tread is active again....

Roy made this pencil case about three or four years ago for Cone to be given to their best clients or friends.

The two metal rivets are my initials, i'm guessing he got a list of people they were giving them to before they were even made.

I use mine as a travel yoyo case.

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

ROY continues to blow my mind.

does anybody have any information about how roy is making the last batch of jeans?

nobody seems to have gotten their pair yet, so im assuming that hes making them as a batch instead of pair by pair (meaning hes doing all 23492380 pairs of them process by process i.e. pattern cutting, riveting etc etc). maybe thats why nobody has gotten theirs yet.

all is just speculation, just impatient to get mine. haha.

Ran, that makes the most sense. i would assume that as well.

Either that, or, he took y'alls money and headed to Mexico....

does anybody have any information about how roy is making the last batch of jeans?

nobody seems to have gotten their pair yet, so im assuming that hes making them as a batch instead of pair by pair (meaning hes doing all 23492380 pairs of them process by process i.e. pattern cutting, riveting etc etc). maybe thats why nobody has gotten theirs yet.

all is just speculation, just impatient to get mine. haha.

Be patient for just a few more days.

I emailed him the other day to see if it was too late to change my size and he said it was that the jeans had been made already and they would all be mailed out in the next few days. Not sure if mine are going to be too big or not. I placed my order and then lost a bunch of weight. I'll be giving them a boiling soak once they arrive.

Be patient for just a few more days.

Look at you mister "inside info."