Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

I think I may give these a good month of love as soon as my turn at the IH WT is over...

Every time, and I mean everytime, I start a new pair of jeans, they will get a straight month of wear with no rotation. After that month, I might start sneaking in some old jeans/trousers, but the first month is always dedicated to that pair.

I tend to treat my jeans like my girlfriends.... at least until I got married.

Every time, and I mean everytime, I start a new pair of jeans, they will get a straight month of wear with no rotation. After that month, I might start sneaking in some old jeans/trousers, but the first month is always dedicated to that pair.

about to get this tat'ed on my back! the whole damn thing!

Words to live by. HA +REP!

Look at you mister "inside info."

Just call me RoyC.

I guess that explains why the few of your ex-girlfriends that I've met have crotch blow-out and whiskers.

I guess that explains why the few of your ex-girlfriends that I've met have crotch blow-out and whiskers.

You forget crazy combs, plus any broad that has been around me for a month, learns real fast what a prick I can be.

whispering, "Nobody tell my wife this. She will beat me mercilessly."

Wish I'd caught the boat on these. Hopefully he'll get back in the game soon. On a random perv note, that guy has the most incredible-looking woman in his life (if that's the case).

I didn't mean their jeans.

Ohhh wait. I get it. You totally meant they had actual crotch blow outs and real whiskers. Is that what comedians call a pun?

Right on Roy6! Thank you for the progress flick!!! I never had any doubt that Roy has been working his ass off! Excited to get my hands on my pair...

Info on his ducks he is wearing???

I think they are the same as mine... No big deal.

Roy, that denim line up looks good. That shirt that ROY is wearing is nice. Did he make that? Is it flannel? I'm jealous.

edit: I suspect this thread is gonna blow up in about 3-4 days.

That leather tag looks nice and I love the pocket bags. So clean, yet beefy.

Thanks, guys.

Lando- those are just some odds and ends sitting on a denim cage that I thought looked interesting.

Not as interesting as these, about 1/3 of the jeans that are due to get shipped out Monday & Tuesday:

4849705395_95dfbe576b_o.jpg

This batch of jeans looks great, it interesting to see ROYs product evolve over time. This batch has chunkier leather tags, finished to a darker, more irregular hue. The last jeans in this run also have pocket bags hemmed with ROY's new shell-stitching machine (fifth photo down in the second set).

Thanks! Yeah it looks like a comic book image/ patch of some sort. Anyhow, thank you so much for taking those flicks! Bring on #20!!!!!!!!

PS - Just read an email from Mr. Slaper and everyone look out over the next few days. I wonder how long it will take my pair to travel across the bridge??? Her Roy6, if you are there and want to just bring them back to SF I will come meet you somewhere....

Oh, right, that's one of ROY's business cards (on some sewable material, stitched onto denim). I posted a closeup in the first batch of photos when I visited the studio:

4593972592_a9bedf33b0_o.jpg

p.s. Mr. Switch, I know I owe you something. I'm feeling a bit, er- fuzzy this morning, but I'll get it to you this aftrernoon.

Her Roy6, if you are there and want to just bring them back to SF I will come meet you somewhere....

Crap, I 'm back in the city now. I actually thought of that yesterday, but I wasn't sure if you were here or in NY at the moment.

Well, it'll only take a few days, I'm sure.

Crap, I 'm back in the city now. I actually thought of that yesterday, but I wasn't sure if you were here or in NY at the moment.

Well, it'll only take a few days, I'm sure.

No worries my brotha! I have been back since Tuesday and would have loved to tag along with you but oh well. Thanks again for the flicks. These things will be the first pair of denim after I pass on the IH WT's...

4593972592_a9bedf33b0_o.jpg

p.s. Mr. Switch, I know I owe you something. I'm feeling a bit, er- fuzzy this morning, but I'll get it to you this aftrernoon.

No big deal... patiently waiting. Also, is that button in the pic his standard button? Cuz if so, we hardware admirers have something to look forward to on our ROYs.