Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

So I was wearing my ROYs today and I figured we needed more fit pics and updates. Not much evolution going on with my Ducks, but I think after a wash there will be some, but anyway here they are:

backfrontroys.jpg

My pocket watch pocket is getting some wear. Hard to see from the pic, but it is gathering a bit of grease and oil from my hand.

053resize.jpg

I treated the tag with some obenauf's oil and just saturated the leather with it. Like 4 coats in a few hours. I wanted to see oil seeping out the sides.

051resize.jpg

And me today. I was taking some pics of the freewheeler's stuff so I snapped a pic of me in the ROYs and the signal vest.

waywt812010.jpg

It's too bad he isn't letting random's come by the shop to pick up their jeans anymore. I could have my ROY's today, really tempted to email him about it and ask but I don't want to be a bother.

If he says yes, I will give you a ride to there and back!

rnr, fit is spot on and thnk you for post the Roy Ducks again! Must spread...

It's too bad he isn't letting random's come by the shop to pick up their jeans anymore. I could have my ROY's today, really tempted to email him about it and ask but I don't want to be a bother.

Ask him. What could it hurt?

duck pants! I didn't know he made duck pants! They're fantastic.

are they selvedge? They don't seem as skinny as the jeans.. ...

More info! looks great

just read the beginning of this thread. Unbelievable! Truly outstanding.

I will be ordering a pair if they do come up as an option....

Wonderful workmanship there Roy!

I must say, I am loving everything about these! From the denim to the fit, everything is spot on and constructed at the highest quality!!!

Roy Fit Flicks (W32) Pre-Soak...

Measurements:

Waist - 33"

Inseam - 36"

Front Rise - 11.25"

Rear Rise - 15.5"

Thigh - 10.75"

Knee - 8.5"

Hem - 8.25"

IMG_2721.jpg

IMG_2716.jpg

IMG_2719.jpg

Roy's latest leather patches look incredible. Too bad I had to pass on these. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to rectify that.

I agree the patch is fucking tough and I am sure you will have another pass at some Roy's in the future...

nice, no deny'in the quality! careful with ur soaking! not long, not to hot! ;)

Only area I am concerned about are the thighs. Thinking a 30 min warm soak and hang dry and then wear them while slightly damp to stretch a little. Guess I am the lab rat...

great photos lando, must spread..

Thank you, but the praise should go to Roy Slapper!

Fit Pics? Must Spread...i seem to only be giving rep to 3 people these days, must diversify

Thanks for the rep! Brotha, I have not even soaked them yet. I posted fit picks of the pre-soak already... I will soak them tonight/ hang dry them and put up post-soak fit flicks tomorrow.

I think they are the same as mine... No big deal.

Roy, that denim line up looks good. That shirt that ROY is wearing is nice. Did he make that? Is it flannel? I'm jealous.

edit: I suspect this thread is gonna blow up in about 3-4 days.

It is pretty rad, it looks a lot like vintage Big Mac IMO.

Certified to be the most kick-ass pants on the planet. So simple and understated, yet full of presence, and charisma. I've got my pennies saved.