Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

2e6h8qx.jpg

Perfectly cuffed and coiffed. The next time you visit SF you'll need to set up a barber's chair for the duration. Maybe you can earn yourself something nice from SE with the profits.

p.s. I'll be due for a cut by September.

I'm in for a white Tee / ROY denim day, what about August 16th?
International White Tee New ROYs day in 1.5 months?

(or in six months so my dad can play?)

If rnrswitch where here he's be all over this. Since he's busy relaxing on some beach in Mexico with his wife...

August 16th sounds great. I guess everyone should have their order by then? What did ROY tell you guys who ordered on the last day about delivery time?

But the jeans & white T were just done, so what about:

Roy Double-Dip Day? (Canadian Tuxedo, Guido Tuxedo, etc.)

Anybody hate that idea?

What did ROY tell you guys who ordered on the last day about delivery time?

Oddly, Roy hasn't emailed me about the delivery time yet. I figured the influx of orders was such that he might not know quite how long everything will take. (Oh god, I'm a lurker no more).

he wasn´t too specific...

why don´t we put it towards the end of September to make sure ?

Geez, that would be a hell of a backlog. I'll check in with him and see if he can give any time-frame for all of the current orders to be made & shipped.

Maybe around Sept 1st might work? To be pushed back as needed.

Beatle, I know you're about as big a fan of the CT as I am, guessing you don't have any problem with that, heh.

Shiiiiiiiiit, I will wear a Mexican or Canadian Tux in ANY weather!!!

Easy to say when you live in the bay area!

We have been having a run of unbearably hot humid weather here in the garden state. Made it hard to wear even jeans and a t-shirt. The thought of CT or MT in August was daunting. September seems more like it.

I don't mind the bias (angle) cut. he had to make it unique to him. I like the cone denim that Roy uses better than ande's. I would rather buy from either Roy or ande than get a raw selvage jacket from Nudie or Evisu.