Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

Those look great, they'd look better with a cigarette in your mouth.

wow those ducks are thin!

Received my pair of RS1 last week and im truly impressed with the workmanship and the crazy detailing. Even the wife was impressed (she especially liked the thick patch) and that is hard to accomplish since she usually doesnt give a rats ass about my clothing :D

A bit to loose in the ass area
You have an insane amount of diaper ass going on.

Agree with both of these.

I also have to say, back pockets look fucking huge!

Back pockets are kinda big on these. At least bigger than the jeans I have.

EDIT: Also, why do people edit their pics to look super-saturated and have that contrast-y effect? It in no way enhances the appearance of the clothes.

This thread is now alive.

Firstly, this is the first time they're worn. So material hasn't had a chance to soften yet. To me there is really no point to soaking as I'll get what, 0.5" shrinkage? The pockets are indeed big and because they are 3/4 lined, they are stiff too so I guess my pose exaggerates the diaper ass which isn't really an issue except for that one picture. I wear all my pants at exactly the same spot so the longer rise on these are something I'm not accustomed too (coming from everyday wear of the SExI14). The difference in one size down was so minimal as far as all measurements but the waist were concerned. Didn't really feel like having to squeeze into a really tight pair in the waist for a 0.2" difference everywhere else. I'm guessing by all the others who have posted fit pictures in here, that they too have diaper ass as no one has shown the back view...

But whatever the criticisms, I love these pants...