Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

Thanks all for the kind words. :) Will try to get better pictures, and evo pics soon. The ROY (expurgated edition) have to see some action, alongside the contest thread!!! ;) Viva la revolution! (Wait, can I say that? Would the thread end up in superthrash again?)

I'm sorry. you can't say that. This is denim only. No fun allowed here.

^perfect fit. I feel ROY's OG/RS1 fit looks the best with a cuff. but then again, i don't remember seeing any fit pics of hemmed to the floor versions.

My OGs arent cuffed. cant see it that well in my last pic tho. ill try to get more pics soon

very nice medine!

pleased with the fit on my RN1s..i love how they're roomier in the thighs but still have a slim silhouette. xposted from waywt:

1011161.JPG

1011162.JPG

THese are really really nice on you! Looking like they fit you perfect!

Fuck yeah. It shows off that beefy chainstitched hem. Me likey.

if it's gonna be a looser fit jean than the current straight fit I feel i'll be more than happy with my purchase. I bought the 25th Anniversary Raleigh's that had an 18 inch leg opening and felt a little too loose to the slightly slimmer fit I enjoy (slim being no less than a 16 inch leg opening).

oh... ...Medine, are you just talking about the Roy x Cone contest denim that only 30 people get their hands on? If so, not worried since I'm not a big fan of cinch back jeans. Either way, i'm so pumped to get my Roy's tomorrow and live in them for the next week... which may be especially hard after thanksgiving dinner.