Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

Here are the ROY's doing what they do. Looking good as shit.

waywtd20101114.jpg

Paul, could you post some inside out and bottom shots of that bag? Kinda want to see how he put it together. i have been intending to try my hand at making a bag.

That;s a nice looking bag!

A quick question. Cold soaked my Roy's about 2 times.

Will they shrink much after a hot soak?

I would think there's still a little bit left, my Roy's shrank quite a bit after their 2nd hot soak.

okay, my apologies for yet another sizing post but i promise to post some fit pictures afterwards. I see a lot of posts advising to go TTS, Im a actual size 30 but always get jeans that measure 29" post soak. Question is go with size 29 or 30 (according to selfedge chart size 29 should measure 29" after wash). Overall measurements of the straight leg seem pretty slim as well?

I'd measure your waist where you want them to hit and then order TTS. Since I like to wear mine a little lower on the hips, I'm a 33.5-- Roy told me to order the 34 if I just wanted the jeans to just sit there. I wasn't disappointed. My fit pics post-cold soak are in this thread at #213. They were a little snug after that soak, and have since stretched out comfortably. By comparison the very next post is Roy6, and he wears his to fit the cut perfectly. So the general rule is, stay TTS.

I was poking around ROY's website and found this under the "shop" tab. What the fuck?

Mind explosion.