Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

We could call ourselves UCW. Or Union of Consumerist Whores.

Or how about URCC. Union of Royalist Communist Consumers.

All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy. All work and no play make roy a dull boy.

It would actually be cooler if you actually typed it all out rather than just copy and paste the same grammatically incorrect phrase over and over.

It would actually be cooler if you actually typed it all out rather than just copy and paste the same grammatically incorrect phrase over and over.

Alright, rnr against the world, huh? You don't need me. You don't need anybody. You'll show us all.

i negged your momma

looks like I was late to both the vote, and the revolution... :(

I keep thinking how if Roy ever decided to make a one-run repro jean ... would we refer to it as a roypro, or a LeeRoy, or ???

I think 'Royalist' is the best monicker for Roy fans,patrons.

Also, does our new empire have a flag? I suggest we pay homage to the American flag and copy it slightly.

Duck Cotton and Sail Cloth stripes, with a field of denim and a rivet for each Royalist.

Alright, rnr against the world, huh? You don't need me. You don't need anybody. You'll show us all.

i negged your momma

Yeah, I just got both of my Rnr chrome knuckles from ROY and I am backed into a corner swinging. Like a panther, ready to lash out at friends, family, and foes.

I like the "I negged your momma."

looks like I was late to both the vote, and the revolution... :(

I keep thinking how if Roy ever decided to make a one-run repro jean ... would we refer to it as a roypro, or a LeeRoy, or ???

I think 'Royalist' is the best monicker for Roy fans,patrons.

Also, does our new empire have a flag? I suggest we pay homage to the American flag and copy it slightly.

Duck Cotton and Sail Cloth stripes, with a field of denim and a rivet for each Royalist.

You can still enroll in the revolution. Taking new recruits everyday. You need a beret, black leather jacket (front quarter horsehide), dark denim jeans, and a "Free RNR" t-shirt.

rnr any plans to grab a pair of the roy slims?

Nah, I won't get the slims. I think I will wait for the full cut and if that takes too long, then i will get the regular cut ones.

Looking forward to getting a normal fitting jean so that I don't have to get berated by Zubin for looking like a "handsome railroad mechanic" as he puts it.

You can still enroll in the revolution. Taking new recruits everyday. You need a beret, black leather jacket (front quarter horsehide), dark denim jeans, and a "Free RNR" t-shirt.

a kalashnikov is a must,or hammer and sickle at least.

after reading the last two pages i think its time for our first political purge.

time to fill the denim gulag.

I wonder what Roy jeans look like while worn?

No doubt.

Roy denim is a dyslexic anagram of miner boy.

I have been compromised.