Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

I have no idea who's gossiping but they're not talking to me...

Also, just noticed the tags for this thread, "online gay bar"?

Yes- care for a cosmopolitan? Or do you only drink PBR.

That was neither a confirmation nor a denial, I noticed, about SE carrying ROY...

I have no idea who's gossiping but they're not talking to me...

Also, just noticed the tags for this thread, "online gay bar"?

Yes- care for a cosmopolitan? Or do you only drink PBR.

That was neither a confirmation nor a denial, I noticed, about SE carrying ROY...

Yeah, the online gay bar thing has just happened. While waiting for ROY to startup production again we have found various things to talk about. Online gay-ness as well as surfboard shaping.

Now it appears it has turned into a knitting circle.

Yeah, the online gay bar thing has just happened. While waiting for ROY to startup production again we have found various things to talk about. Online gay-ness as well as surfboard shaping.

Now it appears it has turned into a knitting circle.

Hey, what do you think brought us all to this thread in the first place?

Altho whoever added the tags obviously failed spelling in Elementary School.

Hey, there's no spell correction when adding them. At least I don't think so.

Hey, what do you think brought us all to this thread in the first place?

Altho whoever added the tags obviously failed spelling in Elementary School.

Hey, there's no spell correction when adding them. At least I don't think so.

Same deal, nothing you all don't already know but just adding to the mounting (3-month) anticipation...

From Roy, Sept 16, 2010 11:30:54 EDT:

" I wish it was actually a million dollar question - I know the answer. I'll be selling soon. "

Soon, boys... very soon. Cheers to all you cosmo-PBR-Anchor-steam-Red Oak-[insert micro-brewery here]-drinking-surfing-knitting sons of bitches.

Same deal, nothing you all don't already know but just adding to the mounting (3-month) anticipation...

From Roy, Sept 16, 2010 11:30:54 EDT:

" I wish it was actually a million dollar question - I know the answer. I'll be selling soon. "

Soon, boys... very soon. Cheers to all you cosmo-PBR-Anchor-steam-Red Oak-[insert micro-brewery here]-drinking-surfing-knitting sons of bitches.

What????? I hope he still sells out of his warehouse as well. How the hell am I gonna get "king of sufu" embroidered on my pocket bags.

I mean ROY and SE are so close it seems like this was bound to happen.

6a00d8341c94c853ef0105362dd0a2970b-800wi

DO we know if ROY is going to continue selling thru his website.

Kiya's brought us so much amazing stuff, would be a real pisser though if it means we can't buy direct from ROY. I wonder if he'll keep the Cone denim, given Kiya's not a fan?

Very cryptic, kiya is.

yoda.jpg

even more cryptic is that the entire thread disappeared for a while.was really confused,even more when it popped up again but without busted seams original post,which is now visible again???

What????? I hope he still sells out of his warehouse as well. How the hell am I gonna get "king of sufu" embroidered on my pocket bags.

I mean ROY and SE are so close it seems like this was bound to happen.

6a00d8341c94c853ef0105362dd0a2970b-800wi

DO we know if ROY is going to continue selling thru his website.

Kiya's brought us so much amazing stuff, would be a real pisser though if it means we can't buy direct from ROY. I wonder if he'll keep the Cone denim, given Kiya's not a fan?

Very cryptic, kiya is.

yoda.jpg

even more cryptic is that the entire thread disappeared for a while.was really confused,even more when it popped up again but without busted seams original post,which is now visible again???

Okay, so I wasn't the only one that noticed that. I thought my browser was jacked. It sometimes won't display pics in posts.

Okay, so I wasn't the only one that noticed that. I thought my browser was jacked. It sometimes won't display pics in posts.

All I know is I'm champin' at the bit. The goilfriend has been giving me the ol' hairy eyeball wondering why I'm so into pants lately. Then she busts out with a Territory Ahead catalog and says ooh look they've got new jeans made with American selvedge, we should go check it out. -1 point for low-rise modern fits, +1 point for developing denim awareness and (nascent) enthusiasm. I told her, that's great, but I'm holding of for something special.

All I know is I'm champin' at the bit. The goilfriend has been giving me the ol' hairy eyeball wondering why I'm so into pants lately. Then she busts out with a Territory Ahead catalog and says ooh look they've got new jeans made with American selvedge, we should go check it out. -1 point for low-rise modern fits, +1 point for developing denim awareness and (nascent) enthusiasm. I told her, that's great, but I'm holding of for something special.