Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

Just roll over and go to sleep after your finished huh? No cuddling?

Apparently Roy has been head-hunted by True Religion to work on their new distressed range.

:confused:

So, I've seen a handful of folks post some fits of their ROYS lately, but it seems like more Evo pics should be surfacing since a lot of folks are likely @ 3 and 4 months of wear.

Also, it would be cool (I think) to send roy a sort of 'world toured' christmas card from the SF community that bought before the hiatus. If we started w/ it now we could get several names,and deliver a 'happy christmas' from the knitting circle.

just a thought.

-rF

:confused:

So, I've seen a handful of folks post some fits of their ROYS lately, but it seems like more Evo pics should be surfacing since a lot of folks are likely @ 3 and 4 months of wear.

Also, it would be cool (I think) to send roy a sort of 'world toured' christmas card from the SF community that bought before the hiatus. If we started w/ it now we could get several names,and deliver a 'happy christmas' from the knitting circle.

just a thought.

-rF

I like it.

My Roys are on a temporary break till December~

Slacker.

Unfortunately, my ROYs are temporarily retired too, and the fatty jeans have come out.

Mega slacker.

Denim Geek has a little ROY shout-out in their latest post. They seem to be under the impression that he's hoping to open a store based on his splashpage. Kind of a weird assumption/rumor to start; I know I definitely don't get that impression at all, but whatever-- Roy is like the wind. Plus, it builds some momentum for him as things get rolling this month.

Denim Geek has a little ROY shout-out in their latest post. They seem to be under the impression that he's hoping to open a store based on his splashpage. Kind of a weird assumption/rumor to start; I know I definitely don't get that impression at all, but whatever-- Roy is like the wind. Plus, it builds some momentum for him as things get rolling this month.

I read through that blog post. I hope it does not become the standard to refer to ROY denim as "they" and "them." I hope it stays "he" and "him."

Denim Geek has a little ROY shout-out in their latest post. They seem to be under the impression that he's hoping to open a store based on his splashpage.

ROY does already have a storefront in Oakland under his apartment. He curates art shows and small happenings there as well. I'm not sure what the current status of the place is, whether he is actively selling jeans there or not.

2182>2175

ROY does already have a storefront in Oakland under his apartment. He curates art shows and small happenings there as well. I'm not sure what the current status of the place is, whether he is actively selling jeans there or not.

2182>2175

Oh no big deal 2197>2182.

Holy shit. Lando's rep holds some serious weight.

I scanned from page 1 up until page 70 (the cut off/hiatus) and came up with 32 names.

I am going to begin PM'ing those I haven't heard from, or haven't contacted me.

I am open to ideas as to how best to get this to 32 people as quickly and cost effectively as possible.

-rF

And I'll happily sign on behalf of my dad who hasn't yet received his jeans and won't until I'm home in December to make sure he appreciates them...

who wants to send a card to Uganda? Alternatively, I'll be in New Jersey between 23 and 29 Oct...

SUFU CHRISTMAS CARD FOR ROY

I want as many people to be involved as possible. At first I thought 'world tour' because i had seen it work with jeans et cetera. I don't think the limited ammount of time and the ammount of people interested lends itself to sending a card from one person to another and so on.

Instead (unless of course someone has a better option) I think maybe we could all send either our own cards individually and flood his mailbox, OR another thought I had was to make 'fit pic postcards'... this would also lend itself to another ROy double dip day. We'd do the double dip and then print off a 4x6 picture of ourselves rocking our ROYS.

if this is a bootsy idea then we can do something else

I am very open to suggestions, so please let me know.