Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

you my friend, more or less, are one of those dudes that say "their first album was better." or maybe even "i liked them WAY before they got big"

sheep go baaah

Yeah, but their first album was way better and I did like them way way way before they got big.

Do you just pop in here to throw out some homophobic remarks and a couple one liners. Sounds like you are trying to be like me in the selfedge thread, but in the ROY thread.

you my friend, more or less, are one of those dudes that say "their first album was better." or maybe even "i liked them WAY before they got big"

sheep go baaah

Yeah, but their first album was way better and I did like them way way way before they got big.

Do you just pop in here to throw out some homophobic remarks and a couple one liners. Sounds like you are trying to be like me in the selfedge thread, but in the ROY thread.

Wait a minute, I think I like Zubin now. I'm confused.

Don't be confused, I think he was being sarcastic. Very witty. I think he was saying I am not funny. You can go back to not liking him.... Move along folks nothin to see here.

Wait a minute, I think I like Zubin now. I'm confused.

Don't be confused, I think he was being sarcastic. Very witty. I think he was saying I am not funny. You can go back to not liking him.... Move along folks nothin to see here.

No, No, I got the part about you not being funny. But thanks for trying to clear that up for me, rnr.

No, No, I got the part about you not being funny. But thanks for trying to clear that up for me, rnr.

I thought it might have gone over your head. A little above your level.

In the immortal words of Zaphod Beeblebrox, "You are so unhip, it's a wonder your bum doesn't fall off." No more retirement, get back to work. How do you spell whipping noises? ktchhhh!

^ Love him!

How could I not? He built my home!

(true story, my "apartment" building was originally built as army barracks by Amin)

Soooo apparently there's a fairly booming cotton industry in Uganda. Apolis Activism sourced the cotton for its Philanthropist Briefcase or whatever from Uganda, via Invisible Children (who I have mad disrespect for... but that's a story for another time). Who wants to come here and start up some rad project making Ugandkatz jeans with me? ROYganda? In allllll my free time.... (read: worked 'til 2:30am two nights this week, haggardasfuck).