Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

^ could collect jpegs and put them all into a pdf to be sent electronically as a Xmas card.

He'd probably appreciate that.

best idea yet!

And I agree on the 'x-mas' notion, or even 'happy holiday'... I'd hate to send a message that doesn't represent myself or this board.

I am not computer savvy, but if someone were willing to send me the instructions as to how I could construct the pdf I would do it... or if someone else were able that would probably be even better as I'd likely make some 'paste and macaroni' version

Maybe ROY's black and he celebrates kwanzaa. He is from Oakland. Could have some of that good ole black panther blood in him.

Haven't you guys heard on Bill O'Reilly. There is a total fucking war on christmas. I would hate for sufu to be part of that war and give in to the secular progressive leftists of the country.

Jesus is the reason for the season...

Ummm. I'm drunk.

best idea yet!

And I agree on the 'x-mas' notion, or even 'happy holiday'... I'd hate to send a message that doesn't represent myself or this board.

I am not computer savvy, but if someone were willing to send me the instructions as to how I could construct the pdf I would do it... or if someone else were able that would probably be even better as I'd likely make some 'paste and macaroni' version

I can walk you through it, no problem. PM me.

Maybe ROY's black and he celebrates kwanzaa. He is from Oakland. Could have some of that good ole black panther blood in him.

Haven't you guys heard on Bill O'Reilly. There is a total fucking war on christmas. I would hate for sufu to be part of that war and give in to the secular progressive leftists of the country.

Ummm. I'm drunk.

You drunken, racist, ireligious (sp? Drunk too...), shit-stirring bastard. If I were able to stand up straight right now I'd take you outsyde.

Ummm. I'm drunk.

Speaking of religion, lol at my rep. (666)

^Robbie, should we be sending you pics of ourselves in the ROYs?

YES!

Sorry, I didn't check back.

ROY CARD UPDATE....

To all interested please PM me a fit pic, any fit pic, with you wearing ROY Merch (We better see the DUCKS rnr)!... and if you don't yet have your own pair we'll let you in, but you gotta make some kind of 'I heart Roy' sign or something.

Thanks!

-Rf

took some quick fit pics while i had the camera out the other night:

5090081727_f11f292f25_z.jpg

5090082191_31696a8bfd_z.jpg

(excuse the dirty mirror. not my room, incidentally.)

measurements if anyone is interested (raw / post hot soak / post 2nd soak worn in the tub)

size 37x35:

waist: 18.75 / 17.875 / 18.125

Frise: 12.25 / 11.75 / 11.5

Brise: 16.5 / 16.125 / 16

Thigh: 13.125 / 12.875 / 12.75

Knee: 9.5 / 9.25 / 9.25

Hem: 9.375 / 9 / 9

Inseam: 34.75 / 33.25 / 32.75

looking at these measurements now, i'm second guessing them because they look very close to my 811 measurements, but the 811s seem quite a bit slimmer through the leg. i kinda wish the ROYs were a touch slimmer from the knee down, but i love these anyhow. great jean for cuffing, as many have shown.

unfortunately, i won't be putting much wear on mine for awhile as i just started the eternal contest. it'll make the occasions where i do wear them a special treat though!

----

also took some measurements on the pair i got my dad. size 39x35 (raw / post hot soak):

waist: 19.75 / 19.25

Frise: 12.5 / 12

Brise: 17.375 / 16.625

Thigh: 14.125 / 13.625

Knee: 10 / 9.75

Hem: 9.75 / 9.5

Inseam: 34.75 / 33.25

YES!

Sorry, I didn't check back.

ROY CARD UPDATE....

To all interested please PM me a fit pic, any fit pic, with you wearing ROY Merch (We better see the DUCKS rnr)!... and if you don't yet have your own pair we'll let you in, but you gotta make some kind of 'I heart Roy' sign or something.

Thanks!

-Rf

Pics sent dude.

i sent this pic of me in the mines with Mike Harris. Kinda thought ROY would like to know where his clothes have ventured... Deep inside the earth.

mineshaft.jpg

hmmm. I bet he would. Maybe I will shoot MF an email.

Well what do you know...

Self Edge Los Angeles Grand Opening Party & Sale

SelfEdge-LAopening_flyer2RoySale-1.jpg

Self Edge Los Angeles is open for business and we're having an opening party to celebrate this Saturday night, October 23rd with beer for all and specials on many of the lines we carry. We've got loads of new product from every brand that's come into all three stores over the past couple of weeks.

Wild Records recording artists Omar & The Stringpoppers will be playing a set upstairs at SELA at 10pm.

Come by Self Edge Los Angeles for some drinks and enjoy a 10% off sale. We're not leaving our other two stores or our online customers out of this, the 10% off sale will be honored at SESF, SENY, and our online store too.

Self Edge Los Angeles Opening Party & Sale:

Saturday, October 23rd - 7pm to 11pm

The sale will run Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store.

The sale starts Friday October 22nd and runs through Sunday October 24th.

Self Edge Online Store Sale

Starts 9am (PST) Friday, October 22nd.

Ends Noon (PST) Monday, October 25th.

Sale in-store and online will be 10% off (Excludes Roy Jeans & All Media).

Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 10% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday October 22nd, the coupon code will be good until Noon on Monday October 25th.

Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases.

Coupon Code for 10% off along with free shipping worldwide: SelfEdgeLA

guess I won't be buying a pair of Roy's anytime soon. $275!

Sorry I missed the $150 boat by 2 days.

All the talk about the price rocketing was true.

First LVC, now Roy's... in the words of Charlie Brown, "Sigh"

Holy Shit!!!! $125 for a pocket flasher!! Just Kidding.

I always thought his jeans were worth more than $150 and apparently brother couldn't eat off of that alone.

edit: Oh BTW did selfedge get any duck pants? ........ I didn't think so. Boooyah!

Is ROY the first American denim brand that Self Edge has sold? (Not counting Mister Freedom, since thats technically Sugar Cane.)

Back pocket flasher looks greeat!

wheres the duck roy pants i need a duck pants asap

I think the ROY duck pants are only for really special people. The screening process is thorough and tedious, but the aftermath is amazing.

I think there are only a select few. I know ROY has a pair and I think somebody else does, but I can't quite remember who it is. My memory is failing me right now.