Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

BTW Roy6 negged me for not being in the double dip thing. Did he neg rep all you folks as well or am I just special?

You are special.

Also, I negrepped too many people in one day, so I have to wait to neg all those who were "excited" about Double Dip day and then were too much of a panty-waist to wear a light denim jacket for a few minutes for a photo op. "It's too hot!" Whatever. In case no one noticed, I was standing on a FRIGGIN VOLCANO in long pants and a jacket. It wasn't exactly air-conditioned.

I'll get around to you all as soon as I can, cLavin, entertainment, Lando, Vinneus etc. etc.

Waaahhhh....

negged.

Hahahahahaha

You are special.

I'll get around to you all as soon as I can, cLavin, entertainment, Lando, Vinneus etc. etc.

Bring it on Roy! And by the way, I don't put on an outfit for a photoshoot and then prance around in Hawaii while doing so. I didn't feel like wearing that while I was doing what I was doing so I passed. Don't worry, I will be double dipping all year like I usually do!

^ But I was stuck at work :( and my Photobucket account is in temp. lockdown (too many photos in a month)...
Hahahahahaha

Bring it on Roy! And by the way, I don't put on an outfit for a photoshoot and then prance around in Hawaii while doing so. I didn't feel like wearing that while I was doing what I was doing so I passed. Don't worry, I will be double dipping all year like I usually do!

somebody neg please.i accidently pozzed(too drunk).

You are special.

Also, I negrepped too many people in one day, so I have to wait to neg all those who were "excited" about Double Dip day and then were too much of a panty-waist to wear a light denim jacket for a few minutes for a photo op. "It's too hot!" Whatever. In case no one noticed, I was standing on a FRIGGIN VOLCANO in long pants and a jacket. It wasn't exactly air-conditioned.

volcano,eh?all i can see is a little bonfire far away in the background.negged.

Hahahahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXXRnC29qhE

Pranced, huh. negged.

volcano,eh?all i can see is a little bonfire far away in the background.negged.

negged.

Next. Who wants some?

This shit is too funny.

We should go on a drunk neggin frenzy.

You are special.

Just so you know, I got repped by some folks to make up for your neg rep. So for what it's worth. .. Thanks, I guess.

this is my first sufu post and i'm excited that Roy has come out of his hiding. despite his firm belief that he can make all the garments himself, i don't think he can look to expand his business without some help. perhaps hire a couple of apprentices - people with some experience/skills that share his passion for denim - that can learn from him and incorporate some sort of assembly line manufacturing process.

i am not hatin on his passion to handle all the manufacturing process. i actually appreciate that about him. but realistically, for longevity sake, geting some help will make his life easier and he won't burn out. keep the number fixed - 10 jeans per day or whatever - to maintain quality control.

let's do some simple math: if he charges $150 per jean and it costs him $120 to make (materials, rent, utilities, salary, etc) - he can turn a net profit of $60k per year on just a 10 jeans/day rate for 200 days out of 365.

also if he gets some help, he can take time out to make other things - ducks! shirts, jackets. and those things can help make his work more challenging and rewarding. perhaps even different cuts of jeans. i just don't think, with his skills, he should spend 2 hrs out of 8 hr workday, cutting patterns and stamping rivets when he can hire people to do that.

10 a day? :)

With all his experience and machines I think he can make 5 a day. And that's still a lot.

Ooe makes 1.5 a day haha

negged. .

funnier.

I tried neg repping and can't cuz I already pos repped everybody. Seems I am gonna have to rethink my pos repping.

jeez, haven't checked up on this thread in a while and it has devolved. ROY needs to come back so his kool-aid drinkers (you know who you are) get their heads on right!!!! ;)

and the tags section on this page is so fucking hilarious. burritos, chopped off fingers, tyrannosaurus leather patches, might need to add neg rep storm to the list if this continues.

The ole ROYs in a mine jean hunting with the man Mike Harris himself

mineshaft.jpg

Some after shots of them.

001mediumq.jpg

008medium.jpg

006medium.jpg

The butt got some funky brown stuff on it, but for the most part it came out.

009medium.jpg