houllier

Black jeans lovers!!!

Anyone have pics of some faded black apc new standards? I haven't been able to find pics of these anywhere.

Last set of pics I took of my black 710 a couple months ago. They need a wash badly but I can't seem to get around to it.

pc030135.jpg

pc030151.jpg

pc030142.jpg

pc030144.jpg

pc030154.jpg

pc030156.jpg

pc030165z.jpg

those look great man , keep it up

Just got my N&F Black Selvage in the mail, fit is great jeans feel great ill post up pics later. Thumbs up to N&F and Black Jeans

I just ordered the sugar cane garment dyed black jeans from sesf. I can't wait to try them on. Anyone have an experience with them?

Crappy iPhone pics but you get the idea.

photo4-2.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

Guest redchris

Hello,

can anyone recommend any black jeans for work? I'm thinking along the lines of IH superblacks but with a higher rise.

cheers

IMG_5889.jpgIMG_5876.jpgIMG_5878.jpgIMG_5874.jpgIMG_5877.jpgIMG_5871.jpgIMG_5864.jpg

Thought this might be of interest for this thread

New IH denim - super black that fades to grey

5309108507_1e060de9bb_z.jpg

5309108797_2177d334ea_z.jpg

5309108585_71ea46f521_z.jpg

5309108709_c60cf1bfc7_z.jpg

5309696818_fe5e28ac03_z.jpg

Is that fade to grey denim on the Busters?

Those ones yeah, then you have normal indigo and the over dye's

anyone else got black jeans fading? I'm sick of buying black denim that doesn't fade :( APCs - nope. Cheap Uniqlo (japanese denim) - nope. 2 pairs of Skulls - nope.

I love my indigo PBJs and was considering the black ones...

i know most of you guys dont like these jeans, but the unbranded brand black tapereds fade nicely, after two solid months of biking and walking and what not, you can see a lot of fading, quite nice too...

^^you could also give The Flathead or Samurai a chance. From the latter, I've seen a lot of nicely faded pairs:

20070501.jpg

Samauri-S5000bk.jpg

or check out Poly800's

any recommendations for slim black overdye w/black stitching, NO stretch?

Anyone know of any brand that does white weft and black warp or some variation thereof in which it's not completely black all the way?

Going through my list: samurai, ande whall, 3sixteen, rogue territory, flat head, imperial, somet, and iron heart. Most of which didn't have the proper fit for me.

Any help?

Well, it probably doesn't help that I'm working out now and getting somewhat big around the waist and thighs. So I'm looking for a thigh space of at least 11.75 inches and a waist of 15.5 inches.

Samurai 710bk and Ande Whall Caribou were probably the closest to what I'm looking for but being the nit picky person I am there were just some things about them I didn't like e.g. samurai bk fading to gray from pics I've seen and ande whall being all black threaded. The 3sixteen+ black BSP on SE had the look but not the fit unless I'm wrong about how the measurements would fit on me.

My size 29 black imperial shearers were good but waist and thigh are getting too tight for me now and not looking for a 12+ inch high rise anymore.

Edited by ALB

I believe Ande Whall's black Caribou cut are 20% off at the moment if that makes a difference? The money saved could get you a tailor to change the fit to what you need,

There is only 20% off solid black Mustangs in a few smaller sizes.

Right you are, shame.

(Not really actually the Mustangs rock)