houllier

Black jeans lovers!!!

Hey guys, can we have this separate thread to appreciate the fades on black jeans? Someone share some fit pics and fades!

I'll be the first to say that even though he is a newbie, has started a new thread and likes a genre of jeans that i find boring, it's still a good idea.

hmm, interesting, here's my black pbj's fit, no fade though, its been 6 months, no wash, initial soak

DSC_0594.jpg

I would love to see black denim's fade here

Why not? This shall be the Black Denim Thread. Post anyway.

Satya, Thanks! I'll take more pics whenever I get the chance.

I second this. I'm trying to decide between PBJ xx-005BKs and Samurai 710BKs. I'd love the weight of the Sammies but the slubbiness (and price, by comparison) of the PBJs are appealing.

Right now, the only black jeans I have are cheap overdyed ones. I realize I really don't like overdyed jeans :)

Satya - did you size up, down or go TTS on those PBJs? I've heard all sorts of conflicting advice on this front. I really like the fit on yours.

Sorry about the shitty, flashed out pics. Timer shots are a PITA.

4343271721_ed840e6fa7.jpg

That fuzzy spot is actually worn all the way through.

4343272545_5213c05056.jpg

4343273575_7d3e5226cd.jpg

4344011268_d42af4e1f1.jpg

borkborkbork

i sized down 2, and they didnt even snug in the waist after initial soak, and they stretch a ton! the waist is now measured 32", I suggest you to concern more in the thigh area rather than the waist part, cheers

There have been a couple of black denim threads in the past, but they all seem to have died.

Links to the old ones for the sake of it:

- MORE pictures of worn in, BLACK DENIM?

- Who Was It Talkin' Bout Sugarcane Black Denim?

- Recommendations for Black Raw Denim

I've closed those, so this will be the dedicated black denim thread from now on!

X post from the evo thread, ande whall black grifters, they look blue tho

4297193378_f961f1f585.jpg

4297194116_ee9181514c.jpg

4296449343_29ec2e88a4.jpg

Couldnt be happier this thread got started. I really wanna pick up a pair of black jeans. Might grab one of the last few black knights bc I love the way black sams fade.

ya there beat to hell I'm rockin some indigo sexi08s but i might have to snag a black pair

Last set of pics I took of my black 710 a couple months ago. They need a wash badly but I can't seem to get around to it.

pc030135.jpg

pc030151.jpg

pc030142.jpg

pc030144.jpg

pc030154.jpg

pc030156.jpg

pc030165z.jpg

I really don't know very well. I got them in september 2008, wore them off and on till the FC contest started for me in march 2009, then wore them maybe twice per month till now. So... 7, 8 months? I'll wear them some more between the end of the contest and the weather warming up.

Thanks

New Year, New Jeans

img0674j.jpg

There's no thread yet dedicated to Stussy Deluxe denim, but having handled a couple of pairs they are certainly worth checking out:

- Japanese selvage denim

- Made in Japan

- Custom buttons and rivets

I already had several other pairs of denim to choose from as my next pair to break in, but these were so intriguing I just couldn't pass them up. I couldn't afford the SExIH07BK, so I present to you The Poor Man's Black Year:

Stussy Deluxe Overdyed Slim Fit Denim

img0656r.jpgimg0659fg.jpg

Fit pics

frontfit.pngbackfit.pngsidefit.png

Black Overdyed Indigo Under certain light you can already see the indigo hairs poking through the black overdye.

img0665w.jpg