Evisu is still loved!

benzak

For BF as requested, pre / post soak measurements for the gatagata 2000's (34W)

Waist: 17"--> 16"

Front Rise: 11.25" --> 10.75"

Back Rise: 15"--> 14"

Thigh: 13" --> 12.5"

Knee: 9.75" --> 9.25"

Leg Opening: 8.25" --> 7.75"

Inseam: 34.25" --> 32.25"

Let's see what actual wear does to them - I got Gnomes pair the other day in W35 and I get the feeling that I could get away with a W34 or even a W33...

This whole discussion about shrinkage is exaggerated it seems. Looks like size-up-1 (from real size) is a good suggestion, no need for panic.

Thanks man!

You think there is much shrinkage left? Inseam could also be pulled out again...

I have to check at home and cuff some jeans to 32" to see if it could work :D

Most likely, got to machine wash them on a high spin yet

Let's see what actual wear does to them - I got Gnomes pair the other day in W35 and I get the feeling that I could get away with a W34 or even a W33...

This whole discussion about shrinkage is exaggerated it seems. Looks like size-up-1 (from real size) is a good suggestion, no need for panic.

Glad the 35 were sold out I could have tripped up there as mine stretched out easily.

my concern is only about inseam.

I know my usual waist size for Evisu. My W35 is even TTS nowdays and fits. Still a size 36 would be what I am after in a new pair of No.1. And a W34 in No.2 denim

Indeed, which might actually mean that I'd be able to pull off a size 30 here. Just as I had decided to buy Fullcount for my next pair because the size 31 is sold out at Denimio (and I still got some store credit left there). Decisions, decisions.

Let's see - I will wash my W35 some more...

Based on the current condition my pairs is in I can easily size down to one size smaller - this should be W34.

Unless, W34 is actually 2" (or more) smaller than W35 I don't see why it shouldn't fit...

Quick question:

what is the special color for the Osaka store?

Flash said purple, is that correct? :)

I think Green, or is that Tokyo? No, I think Tokyo is blue.

Nagoya is brown in case you want some random facts. Maybe useful for quiz night at the pub.

Evisu international is alive and well in Hong Kong. Tons of garbage ''streetwear'' all over the place.

and it seems they are still doing well in paris, lmao

btw: the tateoti book is on a hold, cdjapan asked for a second shipping charge, because the book is heavier than expected...... its ridiculous, i bought lots of heavier stuff and the standard ems shipping rate always worked.

Edited by Blue Nemo

Damn, I feel yeah on gulls. Don't see any respectable people wearing gulled evisu and seems to be associated with wanna be rappers and the like.

i guess i lost respect when i got my gulls painted in Tokyo