What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

9e9c396d.jpg

That patch has taken a beating. How many washes, and was it treated? I also have the 32 denim, but I haven't washed or soaked them since the initial round. I treated my patch, so even after a couple boiling soaks/washes and a few minutes in the dryer it looks goods.

come on. cone has finally been getting the attention they deserve around here. did you tell people to get off the hype wagon when you were buying samurai's left and right?

edit: "SO why did you ask for a pair then?" Paul T

ba-zzing!

i asked if he could do it because i would want a pair before the hype became this BIG

I'm sorry we couldn't get you a pair, too. But we had a limited number and had to focus on people who wear their jeans for a long time, as Cone fabric takes a long time to wear in.

Cone fabric is not designed to fade in a month or two, unlike the un-hyped jeans with gold hardware and special editions that some people prefer.

wait wait why are you all touchy about this being called a hype? aint it? the contest? the cone denim? roy? i didnt say this being hype is bad im just saying this is a fucking hype and thats how i look at this shit. alright? dang you'all be so touchy with the word " hype" HYpe hype hype hype hype dont cry now

wait one more imo cone denim rips easily im just like 3 weeks into wearing my mf riders in cone thatyre starting to fray on the crotch ... so im thinking in 6 months these will have a big hole in them how to wear cone very long? but atari is nice though

wait one more imo cone denim rips easily im just like 3 weeks into wearing my mf riders in cone thatyre starting to fray on the crotch ... so im thinking in 6 months these will have a big hole in them how to wear cone very long? but atari is nice though

could just be the action around your crotch, ed? Anyway, nice jeans, wish I had a pair.

I dont know whats up with the riders in cone, but I've had zero problems with any of my LVC made of cone denim.

also, I think everyone is touchy about you calling it hype because its coming from the hypemonster himself.

you know, the whole "pot calling the kettle black" sorta deal.

i ride my bike with it but damn atari's great really for 3 weeks wear but i hate to patch this up in 2 months time i dont liek to repair a good pair in 2 months no one wants that

Guest I LOVE LFC
That patch has taken a beating. How many washes, and was it treated? I also have the 32 denim, but I haven't washed or soaked them since the initial round. I treated my patch, so even after a couple boiling soaks/washes and a few minutes in the dryer it looks goods.

Nah, haven't treated it. They've been washed about 3 times with a few soaks here and there. I literally do wear them every day and if I'm out on the beer they usually get pretty abused.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic