What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

well here's a good one. nothing to note 'cept the Eternal Contest Jeans...#31. TTS 34 unhemmed at 39" post 40min. soak

5092174095_b67a8b285d_z.jpg

5092173935_e804ef715e_z.jpg

5092770342_53b6f24c03_z.jpg

excuse the shoddy photographs, its late.

vintage

Eternal BIG811XXX

house shoes.

i keep having to spread... that fit is sooo on point -z-, you, along with all the other contestants spot on fits, are making me really wish i'd participated. damn.

well here's a good one. nothing to note 'cept the Eternal Contest Jeans...#31. TTS 34 unhemmed at 39" post 40min. soak

5092174095_b67a8b285d_z.jpg

5092173935_e804ef715e_z.jpg

5092770342_53b6f24c03_z.jpg

excuse the shoddy photographs, its late.

vintage

Eternal BIG811XXX

house shoes.

Dope fit -Z-! Thoese Eternals fit you perfectly!

Wish I can spread rep to you all. Z, great fit on those jeans. MLPS soon....

lemme know when you're here and free...

and thanks for the comments and rep everybody. real stoked to have a new pair of jeans. just sad to put my other pairs on hiatus for 2 years...gonna try to wear these exclusively for the duration.

beatle, thats a cute dog! always wanted a big dog but problems with getting one due to the smaller size of my flat.

great stuff riff, i was almost on the verge of getting a pantagonia torrentshell but it sucks that they dont ship to singapore! boo! it would be nice to see a picture of your shoe collection. ;) i'd like to be amazed.

Hey Ranon - there must be some places that would ship to you? Maybe Altrec or Mountaingear?

This anorak was my dad's - I'm guessing about 20 years old. I found it at the cottage and had to bring it home! :)

• sufu1 unpinned this topic