What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

felt like a dark color day.

waywt102.jpg

yo, how's that shirt aging? I picked one up last year on a visit to SE-SF, and I was looking at it the other day (too hot to actually wear), and there were some pretty cool parts around the hem and buttons where the pattern had worn away due to my backpack rubbing against them.

yo, how's that shirt aging? I picked one up last year on a visit to SE-SF, and I was looking at it the other day (too hot to actually wear), and there were some pretty cool parts around the hem and buttons where the pattern had worn away due to my backpack rubbing against them.

the neck is hella rubbing and the armpits are getting crazy. i feel like a size 38 might have been better... :(

the neck is hella rubbing and the armpits are getting crazy. i feel like a size 38 might have been better... :(

awwww .... I"m glad I tried them one before buying. I got a 40, which turned out to be a perfect size. I 'kinda' fit in the 38, but if I straightened up my back/shoulders, it started to flex. I love that shirt, it really is a great buy.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic