Warehouse

Medine

Well guys, this is it...I picked up a pair of 15th Anniversary 1001ZXX via Suto Corp (a steal at 6500yen) and these will be my main pair moving forward. There's som wear but I'll forego a wash for maybe 6 months to set them in myself before hitting the water again.

Yup, that's a zipper fly:

11230422065_a5ff9edbc4_c.jpg

Offset belt loop

11230522783_97fd055a53_c.jpg

arcs

11230524023_a7042c8029_c.jpg

This makes it 4 pairs in this denim that I own, but the first time I'll finally be able to wear the right size. Post wash and I'm already remembering why this is my favorite by WH....

Great looking pair aho, wear them well!

I'm really thinking about Warehouse for my next pair, just unsure what cuts and denim options to consider since I'm completely new to the brand and what they have to offer. And also I'm not sure what shops have the most offerings out there.

Very nice pickup Aho. Today is my first full day wearing my 15th anniversary 1001XX so I fully understand your love for this denim!

Broark - you could do worse than check out the different cuts available from BIG. Not sure of current stock but there is the 660 if you want slim, the 800 if you want a slim straight, 700 if you want a cinch back repro and the 1001 and 1000 if you want a late 40s to early 50s style. Hard to go wrong.

Sugar Mountain: Thanks for the little rundown as far as cuts go, I think I'm interested into the 1001 or 1000 since I've never really ventured into full on repo territory yet.

Not really sure what it is but the color on a lot of new Warehouse denim looks really unique.

Unless you blow the sizing, you can't go wrong with any of them. I'd recommend the 800 as a first pair, and I think it's a model that should be in everyone's closet (it's not that slim). I've got four pairs of jeans I'm working on, when a couple of them get worn in to where I want them, I need to get another pair if 800s.

Well guys, this is it...I picked up a pair of 15th Anniversary 1001ZXX via Suto Corp (a steal at 6500yen) 

Did you really pick those up for only $63?!

I highly regret not grabbing a pair of those when they came out. IIRC, they were only on Warehouse's website for like a week.  What did they make, 300 pairs?  

I usually don't go with one-wash models as I prefer to soak them myself but it definitely wouldn't stop me from buying a pair.

Right now I'm just waiting on Klax-on to see if they got my order on a pair of Strike Gold 2105s, been a couple days and haven't heard anything yet.

Then I might go grab the 800, looks like a very nice cut.  ^_^

Did you really pick those up for only $63?!

I highly regret not grabbing a pair of those when they came out. IIRC, they were only on Warehouse's website for like a week.  What did they make, 300 pairs?  

It was really a steal...I could tell the seller wasn't a denimhead and he mostly sells BAPE type clothing. Strategically, he didn't tag it well either as it's apparently rare for people to search for "1001ZXX" ;)

Not sure how many pairs were made but they sold out quick on their website. A few shops carried them as well but they were a lot more limited than the 1001XX's.

Washed the 15th 1001ZXX's to begin wearing them...The previous owner had some basic wear in them already and my "first wash" brought out further fading. sugar_mountain, looks like I'll have a head start ;)

First pics are a bit overexposed but the last is a bit truer (they're still plenty dark though)

11379862875_e687974972_z.jpg

11379875006_211a1d700c_z.jpg

compared to my old pair of 1001XX I outgrew

11379919774_5439bf8b6b_z.jpg

11380011993_2496568a1c_z.jpg

can't beat an offset beltloop + arcs (unless there was a tab too)

11379876285_60a6bde130_z.jpg

Edited by aho