Warehouse

Medine

While I'm here, does anyone have experience with the WH T's manly the two pack one? I wanted something similar to a FH glory park T, that is to say short and boxy but in a lighter fabric.

If you want a tee resembling TFH Glory Park, the main Warehouse line is what you're after. They are of a comparable fabric (maybe a shade lighter weight) and have a nicely built collar and boxy fit. I have the Dubbleworks two-pack tees and they are quite a bit thinner with a longer body. 

sorry to interrupt your request^^^

I'm undecided between a few models. I've found the right sizes/measurements for Warehouse's 1000xx, 1001xx and 700 raw models but, any suggestions as to which denim I should go with? Any differences in fading?

I looked at BiG's descriptions and saw that the 1000xx was 100% memphis cotton while 1001xx was a blend of three different american cottons (memphis, texas, and arizona).

can anyone tell me the different properties they carry or how they'll differ over time?

means a lot, thanks

sorry guys, i was on the road all day today ;)

taishing, it's a 7x6 Texas cotton denim, so different from regular 1000XX denim (which is 7x6 Memphis cotton)

philly, all 3 pairs are lovely, and different denim. The 2011 1000XX that BiG carries has a grainy smooth texture to it thats very "Warehouse"ish (not sure how to describe it), and isn't actually 1000XX denim but a new fabric used only on that release. chyllien posted his pair vs. 1001's here:

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/76690-warehouse/page-116#entry2962018

The 1001XX is unique out of WH denim IMO in that using the three different cottons gives it a very uneven rough texture (they usually stick with single crop/single source per batch), that feels very 40's vintagey (in fact it was based on an old Levi's denim banner they analyzed). It has a different feel as well while wearing (not as breathable) and WH posted a faded pair a while back:

zgus.jpg

And finally, the 700...what else can you say? Standard 1000XX denim that we all know and love WH for, with a cinch and crotch rivet that seals the deal.

Out of all three, I'd go for the 1001XX or the 1000XX. Both are pretty limited and won't be made in their respective forms again. BiG carries the 2012 1001XX which is a bit wider cut than the "1001" of 2013 which uses the same denim but slimmed legs, and offset belt loop. Hope that helps!

Edited by aho

Although I don't know much about the Brand and their philosophy and at the risk of missing the point completely and a MASSIVE neg-ing, even though they are amazing and beautiful you can totally see why Levi's were getting all litigious on some of these Japanese Labels. As aho says, they really could be a pair of Levi's.

Is this what Warehouse is all about, purely repo's of classic Levi's?

Their Leepros are probably as high quality of historic reproduction as anyone does (though I haven't seen McCoy's Lee's in the flesh). Absolutely blow a brand like LVC outta the water when it comes to a vintage copy done right.

While Warehouse's core models (700,800,1000,1001XX, 1001, 1105) are based on historic Levis models, there's a lot more to their family of brands.

http://store.whw.jp/?mode=grp&gid=211200