Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

yliafp, From the Wear pattern on your jeans, Im guessing you low ride your jeans!?

best to buy your jeans fitted XD

they fall down all the time. i just started wearing a belt, but I don't think it's a good belt :\

im pretty sure they were too small or something, but i was convinced it would stretch

Please count me in, or put my name on the back up list or whatever. Is this how a contest works? Someone picks the list as opposed to who can commit by coughing up the dough? Not criticizing, just don't know how that works!

well, from what i've gathered, it depends on how the contest works. there are a couple different formats for them. there is the store/brand sponsored type, big x eternal 811 is an example of that. then there are ones like they roy contest, and this ande contest, where only a certain (small, usually) amount of fabric is available thus greatly limiting the number of entrants.

well, from what i've gathered, it depends on how the contest works. there are a couple different formats for them. there is the store/brand sponsored type, big x eternal 811 is an example of that. then there are ones like they roy contest, and this ande contest, where only a certain (small, usually) amount of fabric is available thus greatly limiting the number of entrants.

Thx for the info!! Is the contest now at 30? Or is there not enough interested parties?

Oh ylia bummer about the tear. As a larger dude I don't have the opportunity to wear slimmer fits. Although I have a pair of tellasons that I sized down one (John Graham Mellors), that fit really slim. I make sure that I don't wear them whilst doing dynamic movements. I can wear my aw miners to do muay Thai if necessary. Big fan of the straight fits.

Thx for the info!! Is the contest now at 30? Or is there not enough interested parties?

Oh ylia bummer about the tear. As a larger dude I don't have the opportunity to wear slimmer fits. Although I have a pair of tellasons that I sized down one (John Graham Mellors), that fit really slim. I make sure that I don't wear them whilst doing dynamic movements. I can wear my aw miners to do muay Thai if necessary. Big fan of the straight fits.

still not up to 30 people expressing interest.

I've gotten confirmation from 14 out of the list of 15. Once I get I hear back from the last person, we'll work on trying to nail down the next 15.

If you are interested just visit the contest thread, have your payment ready and chill. We have filled the first 15 spots with very little effort and if Ande is willing to do 30 pairs I'm sure we can get 30 signed up by Jan 31 if need be.

Once the regular followers of this thread are happy, we can start a new Ande Whall contest thread or shout out to StyleForum (gasp) to fill the last few entries.

Alright, all contest discussion should be moved to the new contest thread (thanks aleopold!)

But since there seems to be some confusion, here's where we stand:

Right now the contest is for 15 people, and all 15 spots have been filled.

We are trying to get 30 interested people, so that we could expand the contest. There is no need to PM me or email Ande to state your interest. I've been constantly checking the thread and updating a list of interested people, and will continue doing so.

So from now on, if you are interested in joining the contest, please say so in the new contest thread. You can PM me if you want, but it's not necessary. There is no money involved, no deposit system, no nothing. Once we reach 30 interested people, I'll contact everyone.

Now back to your regularly scheduled fadezzzz...