horriblyjollyjinx

Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

^What an eagle eye spot that was @Broark! Maybe sweats or something along those lines? Also curious what denim they're cooking up (their latest two posts on IG) which look more or less like traditional 5 pocket jeans. My Barnstormers were just sent out a couple days ago. Sucks as I paid for them way early on in August, not the best service I've had from a JPN retailer to say the least (I think he forgot my pair were sitting around to be hemmed; he even asked if I paid already lol). 

@aho I was thinking maybe more hiking gear similar to the backpacks they did a little while back. Whatever it is I'm sure it'll be interesting, sweats would be cool.
And I feel similarly about the feedback on BS, I think the influx of interest honestly overwhelmed him a bit.
I never actually got an answer on the 03's, I just pieced it together that I wasn't going to get a pair.
When my '27's shipped out I never got any tracking info sent to me until 3 days after they had been delivered. 
Of course USPS was holding them at the post office because they couldn't find my apartment...

That’s good feedback in at least knowing I’m not the only one :laugh2: 

Forgot about the backpacks; Whatever it is, the naming convention is broad enough to let them explore multiple avenues. I’m all for it (and any Ooe really)!

My 03's were due for delivery today but kicked back to Monday (not that anyone cares lol)...

In other news, I wonder if this vintage Victorian knit is anything related to the Athletic reference from before?

IMG_5016.thumb.jpg.78f5fe6446132ff0b9e3a303ce1bbacb.jpg

Big fan of the button choice!