Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

Looks good @Broark and sizing looks good for me but must resist!!

Deffo on the shorter size for a 44 @ 58.5cm - can see it won't work for you extra tall folk though Austin

I believe this run was in 2017, they made them specifically for commonori products, which is defunct. I got lucky and swapped my 38 for a gently worn 40. It is a shorter body jacket for sure but I love it. Would recommend if the measurements track. It runs a bit small but not as small as their jeans. The chest feels closer to true to size but shoulders, arm opening and body length are all on the small end of expected. 

On 6/15/2024 at 1:29 PM, Broark said:

Another type II just popped up, this time in a larger size (44).
The body length would never work for me, but I'd love if someone here was able to make it work.
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k1140652142

That didn't last too long. So who bought it? :D 

Rare Ooe Yofukuten wabash railroad, so glad I was able to get this. It’s lightweight and so easy to wear.

IMG_5311.jpeg

Hi all excited to join the OOE with a pair of 03s I just in from Tokyo Denim! Wondering if all of these lose threads are normal for this pair, I’ve never seen this on other jeans. Thanks! 

IMG_1450.jpeg

IMG_1451.jpeg

@sgs yea that’s part of the wwii repro. They even went as far as to repro some of the qc issues of the war time era. 

@shredwin_206 thanks I had a suspicion that might be the case. Now I just need to get these bad boys hemmed and wear the crap out of them. Hope to have some progress shots in a few months! 

Posted (edited)

Alas the Ooe type 2 did not work out

The measurements on the actual jacket were significantly less those quoted by the seller - hence it doesn't fit me.  Yahoo seller said shoulder 53.5 cm - it's 4cm less.  And chest is 2cm less than quoted. Annoying but you pay your money and take your chances.

Lovely jacket though!!!  And it is now up for grabs.  I'll post it on the sales thread and it's up on Grailed - however do DM me to discuss costs!!  There is a write up on it here

Actual sizing (it looks like it's been washed already, tagged as 44)

• Pit to Pit - 59.5cm
  • Shoulders to seams - 49.5cm
  • Arm outside - 59.5cm
  • Length 58.6cm      

IMG_5925.JPEG

Edited by MJF9

8 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Would fit me based on the numbers but who needs another Type 2 jacket?! 

Seems like the little denim devil in your head might want another 😉

12 hours ago, MJF9 said:

Seems like the little denim devil in your head might want another 😉

little denime devil...🙃

Posted (edited)
On 7/6/2024 at 3:39 AM, MJF9 said:

Alas the Ooe type 2 did not work out

The measurements on the actual jacket were significantly less those quoted by the seller - hence it doesn't fit me.  Yahoo seller said shoulder 53.5 cm - it's 4cm less.  And chest is 2cm less than quoted. Annoying but you pay your money and take your chances.

Lovely jacket though!!!  And it is now up for grabs.  I'll post it on the sales thread and it's up on Grailed - however do DM me to discuss costs!!  There is a write up on it here

Actual sizing (it looks like it's been washed already, tagged as 44)

• Pit to Pit - 59.5cm
  • Shoulders to seams - 49.5cm
  • Arm outside - 59.5cm
  • Length 58.6cm      

IMG_5925.JPEG

Oh man this is so tempting... If it's still up on Wednesday I think I'll send an offer. 

Edited by frank

23 hours ago, frank said:

Oh man this is so tempting... If it's still up on Wednesday I think I'll send an offer. 

Slept on it and thought about the jacket all day lol, I just dm'd you.

• 2 weeks later...