Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

i was wondering, what is the difference was between sugarcane hawaii's and okinawas? i noticed that they have identical measurements. is it just different fading? thanks :)

i was wondering, what is the difference was between sugarcane hawaii's and okinawas? i noticed that they have identical measurements. is it just different fading? thanks :)

cottonduck posted a pictures of the mr. freedom fades, that jean is made of one half okinawa and one half hawaii, so you can see the difference between the denim. They are pretty close but I think the hawaii is a little lighter and streakier.

cottonduck posted a pictures of the mr. freedom fades, that jean is made of one half okinawa and one half hawaii, so you can see the difference between the denim. They are pretty close but I think the hawaii is a little lighter and streakier.

ok thanks much :)

the indigo used for the oki is from the okinawa island,the frontpocketlining is made out of a traditional okinawa cloth,lefthandtwill,snakeskinpatch.The hawaii is dyed with indigo from..well,hawaii.not sure about the frontpocketlining,i think its got some trad. tattoo motiv,righthandtwill,deerskinpatch

the indigo used for the oki is from the okinawa island,the frontpocketlining is made out of a traditional okinawa cloth,lefthandtwill,snakeskinpatch.The hawaii is dyed with indigo from..well,hawaii.not sure about the frontpocketlining,i think its got some trad. tattoo motiv,righthandtwill,deerskinpatch

wow , so although the cut is excactly the same, theyre totally different. thanks much! :)

Guest devil.beside.you

this thread lately has been pretty dead....I've just retired my ironhearts, and i'm working now on my sweet ass RAINBOW OKINAWAS....FUCK YEA

anyways, I've coincidentally decided to try the p90x program...I'm currently 11 days into it, and it hit me - why not mix p90x with my okinawas?? what better way to put some extreme wear into my jeans...

Since we don't have any evo pics of that particular jean, I think this will be a really cool experiment. Hopefully there won't be any crotch blowouts hehe...I will post monthly or so and see how things go

this thread lately has been pretty dead....I've just retired my ironhearts, and i'm working now on my sweet ass RAINBOW OKINAWAS....FUCK YEA

anyways, I've coincidentally decided to try the p90x program...I'm currently 11 days into it, and it hit me - why not mix p90x with my okinawas?? what better way to put some extreme wear into my jeans...

Since we don't have any evo pics of that particular jean, I think this will be a really cool experiment. Hopefully there won't be any crotch blowouts hehe...I will post monthly or so and see how things go

i predict ball sweat in copious amounts, good luck with that!!

I haven't noticed a lot of stretch, had these for a little over a month now--I would probably go true to waist, but I have larger thighs and needed the room there

Anyone else here have the one pocket edo-ai's? I got a pair that I don't want to break in simply because I love the green cast on it but I just wanted to see how they look with some good wear on them.

Pretty sure the one pocket Edo denim (50-50) is the same as the edo denim on the mr freedom jeans (rather than the 100% natural indigo on the two pocket dragon patch edos). Check out cotton duck's mr freedoms.

• 2 weeks later...

SExSC06

sz. 34:

Pre Soak Measures:

Waist: 35

Front Rise: 11.5

Back Rise: 15

Thigh: 12.5

Knee: 9.1

Hem: 8.9

Inseam: 38.5

Post Soak Measures:

Waist: 33

Front Rise: 11

Back Rise: 14.5

Thigh: 11.5

Knee: 8.5

Hem: 8.1

Inseam: 35.5

sorry for the bad pic, just put them on, they are very tight right now, but they'll loosen up! took some time to button them up:

fitpic1.jpg

btw I'm 6'3" and 209 lbs.

I've had them on for a couple of hour, and the fit is getting better already. really liking them so far!

Babelfish gave me this, but I'm sure that the text shown in the pictured tags has a better explanation.

Of environmental problem was thought, the earth in us the kind denim.

'The ultimate which furthermore recycled the sugar millet denim whose popularity is high in the sweet fragrance

It develops recycling cloth'!! As for base STANDARD DENIM 1947XXMODEL

Also the silhouette which you use, will be clear being delightful, the shank. SUGAR CANE

New attempt 'SWEET FABRIC', in the future, you cannot separate the eye.

In the future, you cannot seperate the eye. Sounds promising :D