Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

Also, discounting Sugar Cane is strictly prohibited as per any contract with History Preservation, as far as I am aware.

thats what im thinking. they were getting rid of the last of their stock before the 50% off sale

1947's are $190

1955's are $320

1966's are $260

Okinawa's were $260 or $320..I dont remember exactly.

But attic has a store-wide 50% off sale right now. So divide those prices in half. I assumed you knew. My mistake.

and just for clarication..I don't work for attic or anything like that.

I thought the 50% sale only was for one day, friday?

Hopefully this doesn't get rolled on by the attic sale information, but I have a quick question for those of you who have experience with raw 1947s. I am picking up a pair from BiG and I am going to have them chainstitch them before they mail them out. What is the min and max amount of shrinkage to expect lengthwise. Thanks in advance.

Hopefully this doesn't get rolled on by the attic sale information, but I have a quick question for those of you who have experience with raw 1947s. I am picking up a pair from BiG and I am going to have them chainstitch them before they mail them out. What is the min and max amount of shrinkage to expect lengthwise. Thanks in advance.

My 47s are 83 centimeters and my 45s 86 centimeters. Both size 34. 47s one-wash, and washed maybe 3-4 times, a couple of soaks. 45s bought raw, soaked 4-5 times, washed 3-4 times.