Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

"...red tab as well"? sorry if I missed the conversation on this but they've stopped putting red tabs on them?

Yup, years ago.

Posted · Hidden by bbcapone, March 22, 2012 - im stupid
Hidden by bbcapone, March 22, 2012 - im stupid

Does anyone know where I can get some 34 okis or hawaiis from japan pretty cheap? I have an incredibly hard time navigating rakuten and other japanese sites on my shitty tablet.

Also between the hawaiis and the okinawas Im kinda confused? They are the ssme cut right? But oki is darker and thats it?

Could you tell me the difference between the 2 hawaiis? Whats the drop down box right above size on those?

Also the hawaii and oki are the same cut right? Is the only difference that the okinawas are darker?

Much appreciated

Thanks chantheman, I already had that bookmarked.

Problem is its ohhhhh.. 6 years out of date.

Good lord Im getting old. Maybe I should start worrying about being a responsible contributor to society and a well rounded adult.

............ NAAAHH. Screw that.

what is the difference between the 1966 model and the 1947 type ii sc42009, i was considering the 1947 type ii before i saw they made a 66 because it looked like a slimmer tapered but still kinda high-ish rise 47 i didn't realize sc made a 66 but comparing the measurements between the two models they seem almost identical, except, suprisingly, the 66 has a barely higher rise.

anyone know the difference between these ?

also, speaking of old arcs and tabs, shameless plug for my old arcs and tabs onis and ironhearts in my sig.

Edited by bonanz

there's not much going on yet...been wearing my resolute more lately. i'll post some pictures up when there is something worth showing. There are good faded pair of 2009 afew pages back if you havent seen that already...

Edited by LC_Miey