Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

aren't they too big for you to wear? ;)

(I know you wrote collection..but that's my size :P )

Sorry, you will need size W36 most likely - good look finding one!

^you need to size up on these

@Foxy congrats! it's gonna be pretty interesting denim journey when you do decide to wear them  ;)

When going through the old comments I found that most people were commenting on how Samurai got the sizing wrong and everybody had to (or should have) size up at least 1 if not 2.

Already tried them on and the sizing works good for me. (The S5000 cut in general is on the loose side.)

Size is 33" - I do not dare to touch them and in stead will try to do cuffs - amazing denim and a deep, deep, deep (natural) indigo color.

Will take proper pictures probably next week or so...

What would the actual differences be for the 15th anniv edition of the same jeans besides a serialed leather label , gold stitching on the samVri tag and different labels .. 

Oh and a small denim bag attached to jeans ..

I think they are the exact jean besides those details just making sure

I really like my 710 the 19oz Denim is a killer so after weeks of reflection i decided to pull the trigger on another 19oz pair. I was closed to buy a 3009 from flat head wich for sure will be my next pair. But for now (sorry for that Max) i've decided to pull the trigger on a Naniwa special 19oz pair.

SD1 to achieve a more slim cut than my 0500 wich is more loose than my 5000. Anyway will post update on this.

the S5000AI-10SP from Foxy. At least 2 dudes from Sufu had problems and not many more around here owned a pair and wore them for a long time

Thanks b_F. Sorry to hear this. Would be such a waste if that happens. That pair looks great.

When going through the old comments I found that most people were commenting on how Samurai got the sizing wrong and everybody had to (or should have) size up at least 1 if not 2.

Already tried them on and the sizing works good for me. (The S5000 cut in general is on the loose side.)

Size is 33" - I do not dare to touch them and in stead will try to do cuffs - amazing denim and a deep, deep, deep (natural) indigo color.

Will take proper pictures probably next week or so...

i was referring to b_F with regards to sizing up.

mine was TTS @W33.  i did have a problem early on about the fabric being in constant/perpetual flux.  normally, denim stabilizes quite a bit after a 2nd soak,  but  denim on these kept yoyo-ing between shrink/stretch well beyond the 2nd soak.

stretching the waist back out was such a pain [literally] due to the stiffness & ruggedness of the denim.  also,  i learned about a couple of owners who complained about fabric tears & thread breakage, so i thought i'd do  periodic soaks to temper & stabilize the fabric ... 'stuck a wooden hanger @waistband every time.

anyway,  here's mine after @4yrs = 18mos+  effective wear.  these [true blues] are like the "True Blood" of the denim world  ... they just won't get old,  nor fade away.

5000Aug13fit.jpg

5000Aug13fb.jpg

5000Aug13whiskrz.jpg

*available light vs **direct sunlight

5000Aug13lap.jpg

5000Aug13edge.jpg

5000Aug13fly.jpg

Edited by BrownMetallic

Surprisingly, not at all. Everything's holding up really well.  the fabric itself is still immaculate, not much indigo loss, even after all these years.

structurally,  the threads stayed on kept the jeans together fabulously ... unbelievably even on the pockets. . of course,  i do preventive reinforcement on my jeans from the getgo, before they hit the road.  just [anal]  that way,  i guess  :)  

Edited by BrownMetallic

I really like my 710 the 19oz Denim is a killer so after weeks of reflection i decided to pull the trigger on another 19oz pair. I was closed to buy a 3009 from flat head wich for sure will be my next pair. But for now (sorry for that Max) i've decided to pull the trigger on a Naniwa special 19oz pair. SD1 to achieve a more slim cut than my 0500 wich is more loose than my 5000. Anyway will post update on this.

Sizing down sound like a good thing in these. Great decision, you'll love them.

Hi. I'm pretty new in the denim community. i got a pair of Samurai jeans model SJP003. due to my waist problem. I'm like 26-28 waist. i think it's a new model for that jeans. Is that pair a slubby pair of jeans? Because after a few washes, it seems have like hairs on it. If you know what i mean. Mind sharing any thoughts? Really appreciate it.  :)

Care to say how many you have? Always been curious.

I wasn't all that serious with my post. I just found knuck's post disconcerting as we all like jeans around here. Maybe I didn't get his humor.

I'll count and update the appropriate thread later :)

edit: the list http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/1259-how-many-pairs-of-jeans-do-you-own/?p=2984342

27 pairs

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK