Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I have no infos that they did change it. Cotton differs from year to year so does the cotton blend and then also the finally woven denim

And are you with me - the fabric looks way more regular than I recall it. Still nice and for sure fantastic worn in, but not the same. If the BIG collab comes out in 15 oz, I'll see myself

On another note, anybody got experience buying from 2nd?

I bought the 0553xx via rakuten and submitted my order, waiting for them to give me total including shipping. But they cancelled my order via rakuten, and sent me an email with paypal payment link. Which i do find a bit odd for an online retail shop to do. I did pay them already though.

You can’t say that the cotton they use now is any worse or the older Lot#s were better. The texture is just different.

In the normal denim business, the older Lots would be regarded as worse because of the hairy and uneven texture ;)

It is just many denimheads around here prefer the irregular denim. I’m sure the current denim has still lots of irregularities (loom chatter, uneven thickness of the yarns). Just not in the amount and extreme form of the older Lots. But this change was already noticeable in Lot.12 (expect for the redline Texas Cotton denim they did that year).

I don’t know what or why or if they changed something but also the VX denim from Lot.12 is more regular than the previous years

On another note, anybody got experience buying from 2nd?

I bought the 0553xx via rakuten and submitted my order, waiting for them to give me total including shipping. But they cancelled my order via rakuten, and sent me an email with paypal payment link. Which i do find a bit odd for an online retail shop to do. I did pay them already though.

I think nearly every second here bought already from 2ND ;)

I usually do all my transactions with any Japanese store via email first. And mos of the time I pay with PayPal. 2ND policy were (and maybe still is): first order only through PayPal. They will surely refund your money when you paid va credit card

Just finished drying my 5k and I have some weird knee discoloration that I didn't notice before. Like it was rubbing against something at the knee, maybe it's from working in them hard to tell. Still the knees are worn through and the crotch stitching and rear pocket are in need of repair. 

iXM46F5l.jpgqWtfSH9l.jpgnzkZKThl.jpg

Edited by Rightyow77

And are you with me - the fabric looks way more regular than I recall it. Still nice and for sure fantastic worn in, but not the same. If the BIG collab comes out in 15 oz, I'll see myself

Do you guys think the 15th anni. 710xx uses the same 17oz fabric as the 500's? If so I'm thinking of holding off getting some 710's until the next lot because I would prefer a much more irregular fabric like BrownMetallic's LOT9 500's.