Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

And guess what... Cuffing ain't ever gone out of style, nor will it ever. Let's all grow some balls and cuff our jeans like the real men that we are. You know, the kind that posts on internet sites about denim.

arcs mean everything

The hidden (read navy) arcs on the s710's are on the jeans when you get them from Blue In Green (they don't remove low visibility arcs)

You must mean:

"tabs mean everything"

X post Sammie 21oz 510xx. 5 months of wear. Kind of a loose fit. Looser than usual at least.

Edit: pretty baggy fit. I bought this true to size in the waist. (shrink to my waist size) And they fit nice around the waist and pretty baggy throughout the leg. I have been into the more baggy fitting jeans lately.

img1978z.jpg

img1975i.jpghttp://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1748752

i got the 5000-ai with orange thread arcs and red tab @BiG__ probably the only Samurai model they sell that has both intact__ plus they got a mini denim bag and sling also with tabs for give-away :: i harvested them for my s710 and s526XXII ... worked out perfect.

Does anybody have any fit pics or wear pics of the s5000 10 year anniversary jeans? http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=5080&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

I know demonito posted some pics of the jeans, but I can't recall nor can I find any fit pics.

I used to dwell on arcs and tabs, but it turns out I don't really care all that much. Denim is denim. Arcs are cool, but they are gone after some good wear. f

I have actually grown to like the plain-ness of the bare back pockets. Not too flashy. I like subtle.

got any fit pics?

X post Sammie 21oz 510xx. 5 months of wear. Kind of a loose fit. Looser than usual at least.

Edit: pretty baggy fit. I bought this true to size in the waist. (shrink to my waist size) And they fit nice around the waist and pretty baggy throughout the leg. I have been into the more baggy fitting jeans lately.

img1978z.jpg

img1975i.jpghttp://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1748752

As a matter of fact. I just took some. Here they are. Lighting isn't so good and the model is kind of a loser, but hey it's all I got to work with. Also, the flash is casting a shadow of me, which makes the image look a little wider than usual.

img2030cres.jpg

img2031cres.jpg

img2032cres.jpg

^ rnrswitch. Do you find the leg opening (hem) too big?

I usually have problems with matching mine to footwear so that the jeans don't swamp them.

Nah, I wear big boots mostly, so these don't really swamp them, but if I wear chucks, the jeans definitely do swamp the shoes.