Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Sorry if this is a dumb question but where is the best place to get a pair of s500vx's with arcs and tabs? i've checked out rakuten but it seems pretty confusing as i don't speak japanese and the english version is pretty poor. if i email samurai will i have better luck?

Your best bet is to get them from 2nd by email and paying by PayPal. It really isn't that difficult I've done it with my S0500xx's and they arrived really quickly.

[email protected] just send them an email in simple English titled "international order" or something like that and use an online translation software to put the Japanese underneath.

They will send you a huge email back in Japanese some of which has been translated into English. Then just reply again in both English and Japanese giving them the information they ask for in the big long email i.e. Manufacturer, product name etc and tell them you'll be paying by PayPal. I wanted to avoid customs fees (in the UK they are really high) so I also asked them to mark the item as a gift and with a value of $20 which they are happy to do if you say you accept responsibility.

Then you'll get a confirmation and a PayPal invoice, just pay and then when the item has been sent you'll get a tracking confirmation.

Hope this helps.

^

The pocket bags are green herringbone on this one, the watch pocket is different, and the rise looks higher (4 buttons instead of three on the button fly). I am guessing that it is a s510xx silhouette instead of the 101B.

liked my 710's so much....I opted for the 2nd version with texas cotton as a summer alternative... copped yesterday be here soon...

I did the same thing. The texas cotton doesnt turn out quite as nice.. But a nice alternative for the hot days in the summer.

Anyone on here wearing jins besides Casper I want to see more pictures of that denim. Thinking about buying a pair.

i recommend it. i had a pair for 8 months before they got too small and i had to sell them. different denim than you usually see on here.