Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I also emailed Gordon to see if he'd be down to get this rolling hoping for a Jin denim contest.

I already talked to Gordon about the "contest". He said he's thinking about it. He will keep us posted.

On another note I just hot soaked my first pair of Samurai s5000AI-10SP's and the waist shrunk to 32"! Someone buy them from my signature. First person to PM can have them for $500 shipped anywhere!

i think i need to get rid of my s5000bk overdyes they just sit in the closet.... if anyone is interested in em they are a sz 34 and if you want pics i got some for ya.... just wanna give em a good home.

Lot 10 and a cheap price?

p5070083.jpg

Crotch has been professionally patched and amateurishly repaired several times but is still falling apart.

Damnit, why does this happen, exactly? Seems like no matter the quality or weight of the denim, this happens too often. Seems like there must be some way to stop this from happening. It's the one thing in the back of my mind that bugs me every time I throw down a bunch of money for jeans that are supposed to be superior. (Not that I don't think Japanese denim is superior, I just think if someone would solve the crotch blowout problem... well, I guess we all wouldn't be buying as many jeans :( )

it's all about the cut and sizing down. if you were your jeans looser you won't get a blowout that fast. too much agitation causes cotton too age and break. it's wanted in case of honeycombs and rather unwanted in the crotch. but thats part of the cotton game.

but if you want to buy a jeans that doesn't blow out, go to your next motobike gear shop and buy some kevlar-reinforced jeans ;-)

cheers