Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Mine are Lot 10 and I sized down 1 due to stretching...not sure if that helps or not.

Thanks, doesn't help too much. I originally got a pair of Lot 10 in 30, hoping they'd stretch a couple sizes. I then got a pair of Lot 9 in 30, that I was told was more like a 31 in a Lot 10 (confused yet :confused:)...those were too tight as well and didn't stretch enough.

Now I got a pair of 32s, but they turned out to be Lot 9...so are they really more like a 33 in Lot 10? They measure 16" already, so look like 32s, but do the Lot 10 in 32 measure 31 after they are soaked?

hahaha

lot 10 = some fucked up sizing issues that were smaller than lot 9 sizing.

based on what you said it makes sense your lot 9 stuff was bigger than your lot 10 stuff.

Wondering if anyone can tell me the difference in sizing between Lot 9 and Lot 10 S5000VX? I'm a bit confused as I thought the Lot 9s were supposedly a size smaller than tagged or something...

you have it backwards

Thanks, doesn't help too much. I originally got a pair of Lot 10 in 30, hoping they'd stretch a couple sizes. I then got a pair of Lot 9 in 30, that I was told was more like a 31 in a Lot 10 (confused yet :confused:)...those were too tight as well and didn't stretch enough.

Now I got a pair of 32s, but they turned out to be Lot 9...so are they really more like a 33 in Lot 10? They measure 16" already, so look like 32s, but do the Lot 10 in 32 measure 31 after they are soaked?

hahaha

Um...what? :confused:

lot 10 = some fucked up sizing issues that were smaller than lot 9 sizing.

based on what you said it makes sense your lot 9 stuff was bigger than your lot 10 stuff.

you have it backwards

Um...what? :confused:

Thanks, guess I'll try the new ones a bit and see if they work out. My worry is that if they fit fine now they'll end up stretching out and being too big. I seem to be hitting either on the too small side or too big side of the actual damn jeans I need :D

And Gimmegimme...exactly. You should hear what the lady has to say about all this. :eek:

6 months, not worn very hard.. and this is a day after a HOT soak.. my honeycomb creases are just starting to come back. and the guy at self edge convinced me to start cuffing them cos theyre to baggy to stack :) good choice in my opinion, damn idk why i i didnt do it before =\

S5031207small.jpg

S5031209small.jpg

fuckin henious there...

slip ons with them jeans look fugly...

Kiya mighta been fuckin around with ya there

thanks for your opinion - it wasnt kiya who told me. why the neg? :D

edit: and what shoes would you recommend? cons? or nice leathers like alden or something that ages.. thanks

lol qft...

anyways, 78 any progress on your 710s? i'd imagine you've had them for a while right?

yeah they're coming along well... still keepin' their rich indigo colour... only one wash since November 07... so yeah... another month or so and I'm gonna wash 'em/soak 'em...

So.. these are from a while ago - but i thought they should be posted because they were w/ my 35mm in SUPER bright daylight. 1000iso on my camera is a lil slower than it should be, so the pictures are a bit over exposed.. no editing whatsoever.

FH000002small.jpg

FH000011small.jpg

thanks for your opinion - it wasnt kiya who told me. why the neg? :D

edit: and what shoes would you recommend? cons? or nice leathers like alden or something that ages.. thanks

umm i think its cuzz the jeans are big and the shoes are slim

slim shoes + slim jeans = ok

slim shoes + big jeans = "henious"

umm i think its cuzz the jeans are big and the shoes are slim

slim shoes + slim jeans = ok

slim shoes + big jeans = "henious"

thats cool then - thanks.

OK, who knows anything about the USA model? I have a pair of 526VX, which I fucking love. I see BiG now has a 526, but I don't know if I want jeans quite that slubby, and the USA models are also a cincback, and have a better patch too.

How do the USAs compare to the 526s?

they are the 510 cut so they should be looser, but those look really loose. im guessing thats raw state still

^yeah, and prolly at least a size too big.. i dont think anyone wearing the proper sized 510s should/would have THAT much room in the ass..

...i will come back...

Maybe not after all the guys on here rip you on that fit. Without being a dink though, you may want to consider a trade/sale/return as those do not fit well. If you like, great, but do not convince yourself you like them if you do not, as you will regret it after the excitement wears off.