Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

True, and this is an example.

rockon99. You need to sit back and let people that know what they are talking about answer questions. What you threw out up there is basically you posting the thoughts in your head (which happens way too much with you).

Part of the reason people ask reoccurring questions in this thread is because of shit like this. Too much misinformation.

right?

I was actually just inferring. trying to be helpful.. etc. sorry for mis information. thats why i kept saying "right?" hoping someone knowledgeable like yourself could clarify things because, in fact, i dont know why the denim is splotchy like the man discribed. I was posing a possible answer for his question.

now - on with this, are you going to provide an answer for this needy fellow with the splotchy denim?

I was actually just inferring. trying to be helpful.. etc. sorry for mis information. thats why i kept saying "right?" hoping someone knowledgeable like yourself could clarify things because, in fact, i dont know why the denim is splotchy like the man discribed. I was posing a possible answer for his question.

now - on with this, are you going to provide an answer for this needy fellow with the splotchy denim?

I never said I was knowledgeable, and you are further proving my point (by your use of infer there). Sit back and wait for someone else to answer. Stop guessing.

No, I'm not going to provide an answer, cause I don't know. But thats really besides the point. What I'm doing is trying to tell you that a lot of your posts are useless, and you should think before you post, rather than your current "stream of consciousness" style.

I never said I was knowledgeable, and you are further proving my point (by your use of infer there). Sit back and wait for someone else to answer. Stop guessing.

No, I'm not going to provide an answer, cause I don't know. But thats really besides the point. What I'm doing is trying to tell you that a lot of your posts are useless, and you should think before you post, rather than your current "stream of consciousness" style.

How else is he supposed to get to 1337 posts...think about it

I know. There are a couple other people who started 710xx around the same time as us..kinda weird. Anyhow, I would have joined your blog but then I would have taken monthly pictures and so on, which I didn't.

oh, yeah, the japanese dude i saw with the sams said he now lives in VA beach. maybe its the same dude. one way to tell is, did he have on the bootcut? i believe his patch said 512??? anyway, i know they were bootcut.

I was just fuckin around...

I was referring to myself being the only one wearing Sammies in VA (well, va beach). But, naw I havent met this Japanese fellow. You know Gordon was from VA...

DEKA

those look fucking awesome

glad to see them went to a good home

i couldn't have made them look that good (although you make me want to buy another pair then taper them just to try)