Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I think Bryan from Take5 is a bit busy/overwhelmed with what's going on lately: CNY, sales, moving the shop...

Their customer service has never been the fastest - give them some time, or try on Facebook.

I think Bryan from Take5 is a bit busy/overwhelmed with what's going on lately: CNY, sales, moving the shop...

Their customer service has never been the fastest - give them some time, or try on Facebook.

When I tried emailing the info@, it just got shot back to me saying un deliverable. I will try Facebook though.

When I tried emailing the info@, it just got shot back to me saying un deliverable. I will try Facebook though.

Hm.

If they give you a different email address to contact them, please report here.

Made it this far without facebook and i'm not starting now! ;)

I absolutely love the Samurai western shirts, recently I got lucky and scored one like this from the 15th anniversary collection:

IMG_1438_zps309c40f8.jpg

When looking around the web these shirts (not just the anniversary ones) seem to be sold out all over, does anybody know if they'll pop up again - especially the denim versions?

If it's a ShangHai thing as in your picture, you may want to try:  [email protected]

That's the address I used to exchange emails with a guy named Mars back then.

But it's weird these two don't work:  [email protected]  or  [email protected]

I absolutely love the Samurai western shirts, recently I got lucky and scored one like this from the 15th anniversary collection:

IMG_1438_zps309c40f8.jpg

When looking around the web these shirts (not just the anniversary ones) seem to be sold out all over, does anybody know if they'll pop up again - especially the denim versions?

following Samurai's blog, they just released a new batch of the denim western shirts