Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

great stuff, thanks max! :-) yes, i also received an e-mail from this store today that was written in japanese and translated in english by a google translator. at fist i was interested in a pair of denime but i´m not sure if the cuts will work for me but when i vistited blue in green i tried on a pair of samurai s500vx in 21 oz and i know the fit. finally i left with a pair of full count because my size of the samurai was out of stock and the one i tried was a bit too big...

Ok, if you know your size and stuff -  then there's no harm buying from them. Just be aware that taxes may hit you, even if they mark the value as you wish for. For buying Denime (new stock) I prefer and-japan.com as they don't charge shipping fees. 2nd charged (I think, has been a long time ago) 20-30 €.

i bought a second pair of full counts (1108xx) from and-japan a couple of months ago. the order took 5 days from japan to germany and i only had to pay round about 10 euros for taxes after the delivery from fedex. i can highly recommend and-japan!

For better communication with a Japanese store you could also uuse www.kaizoku-pirates.com

Shipping will be discounted when you order there (40% off).

But then, 2ND is a good store.

What Kyle said is true though. But it applies to all Japanese stores: returns are nearly non-existent. So make sure you know what you need (but when you already tried them on in person, you should know that)

as i said, my true size was out of stock...i only had the chance to try a pair that was too small and a pair that was too big,...so i need "anything between"! if the size-chart from 2nd is correct, size 35 would be fine for me.

post-soak I assume?

Most guys try to get a slimmer look with these. They look kinda like my 510 fits

yes. post soak

i'm kind a skinny guys, thats why i'm getting 710 to get a slim straight fit

is it weird to see someone like me wear this 710?

it's not loose in the waist, maybe my thigh is to small so there is a huge hip flair 

yeaps this is not my first samurai

i also have s003jp and ih 555

i want that type of fit  :D , thanks for the input

*btw sorry for my bad english

hi. i was in touch with a guy from "2nd" (rakuten) because i want to order a samurai s5000vx, 21oz.

does anyone here has any experience with this store?

My experience dealing with 2nd are:

Pros:  

• Great selection of items
  • Fast communication
  • Fast delivery (but other Rakuten stores use EMS so no difference)

Cons:

• Don't speak English and communicating with translator can be challenging
  • Shipping rates is more expensive than other Rakuten stores
  • They don't provide measurements - only display what is available from brands they stock

I think it's fine. I used to be a Size 30 and the proportions gave my S710 a nice slim fit.

Now that I've gained weight and I am now a Size 32, I really like how my pair fits. Straight and a bit slim. I think that's how the cut should be in the first place.

I placed my first order with Yuichi. I was initially going to go BiG like I always have, but I'm tired of stacking and it's hard to calculate the correct pre-soak/wash length which I've tried and always missed by 2 inches (since I"m scared).

So I just had Yuichi wash the jeans for me and hem them to the perfect length. Now my inseam has 1 small break when I wear sneakers, exactly what I wanted.

Yuichi has amazing English, I don't know why peopel deal wtih 2nd at all. Yuichi can you get any pair of jeans anyways. I also think I'm going wash by Yuichi from now on. What's the point of hot soaking when you can't get all the shrinkage out. 

I have no weird creases since he doesn't tumble dry.