Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

does all the 710's come with a 39 inch inseam raw? what are your experiences with the shrinkage of the inseam? do you guys go true to size with the newer lots 14, 15? thanks!

Edited by wes16y

Yes, most 710 even run above 39". My lot 14 didn't shrink much whith hot soaking, about 1,5". MAybe more in the machine. I also went TTS for a relaxed fit. But I know that many skinny guys like to size down for a slim fit.

Edited by Max Power

Yes, most 710 even run above 39". My lot 14 didn't shrink much whith hot soaking, about 1,5". MAybe more in the machine. I also went TTS for a relaxed fit. But I know that many skinny guys like to size down for a slim fit.

I went tts also. My pre soak as follows: 2 machine washes with (spin cycle), one hot, one perm press no soap . inseam between 35-36.

no further soak yet. but i know someone else who experienced a lot of shrinkage so i'm sure once these jeans would hit the washing machine there would be more shrikage

I don't ever wash jeans in a washing machine. I don't even really like to soak my jeans because I don't like the feel of them after a soak. I am still torn. BiG does not have these in a larger size. I think I might wear for a few weeks, soak in luke warm while wearing, then wear them dry. I really just need the leg to shrink out.

Does anybody have any experience with Samurai denim jackets?

I'm looking to place an order on the S0553XX denim jacket from BiG, but the measurements have me somewhat confused on what size I should get. I've measured some shirts and jackets I have and shirts are sized at around 40-41 in the chest measured pit to pit. Jackets are about 42 pit to pit. Shoulders are about 18-18.5. To complete the picture I am about 6' 180

Chest measurements on BiG suggest I should get the 44, but the shoulders on this size are measured at 19.5. I know these are supposed to fit snug, so I'm thinking I should size down to the 42 (which measures at 40.5 chest and 18.75 shoulders) and put up with some chest tightness in order to get a better shoulder fit. Chances are I won't always be buttoning it up, and if I do it should stretch some, right?

If anybody has purchased one of these and can give some guidance on sizing I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Does anybody have any experience with Samurai denim jackets?

I'm looking to place an order on the S0553XX denim jacket from BiG, but the measurements have me somewhat confused on what size I should get. I've measured some shirts and jackets I have and shirts are sized at around 40-41 in the chest measured pit to pit. Jackets are about 42 pit to pit. Shoulders are about 18-18.5. To complete the picture I am about 6' 180

Chest measurements on BiG suggest I should get the 44, but the shoulders on this size are measured at 19.5. I know these are supposed to fit snug, so I'm thinking I should size down to the 42 (which measures at 40.5 chest and 18.75 shoulders) and put up with some chest tightness in order to get a better shoulder fit. Chances are I won't always be buttoning it up, and if I do it should stretch some, right?

If anybody has purchased one of these and can give some guidance on sizing I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

i'm 5'11", 180 lbs & about 40-41 p2p on shirt__ & would never consider a size 42 w/a 40.5 chest.

'can't ignore the numbers, man. $50 Gap jacket i wouldn't mind, but sacrificing comfort & function over "killer" fit on a $400 jacket is just incredulous & insane. imo, take the 44. better yet, call BiG for an actual measurement on the piece you're actually purchasing.

Edited by BrownMetallic