Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Had to wash my Samurais b/c my dog peed on my lap....

10 months:

20120308.jpg

Comparison from day 1 to 10 months....(I had these suckers hemmed like 3-4 inches so that's why one leg is shorter than the other)

20120308-comparison.jpg

Excellent comparision shots!!!!!!

I'll try to get a fit pic up soon.

For now, this is my 4th month update. s003jp-a.

IMG_2572.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

^

Love these to bits!

Got my 1st pair of Sammies on the way from 2nd as we speak..S003JP-A. My first 'skinny' jeans and im freakin out a bit, (Eternal 811/IH634 wearer here) but Saintkeat your 003's make me feel very contented with my choice!

Cheers,

^ looks sweet mate!

mild7 - thanks! Actually it really depends on your body shape and how you sized them. I went true to size, and I wear them sagged a bit so they actually just look like a well fitted slim (not skinny) pair. I pull them up when I'm cycling. That's whole purpose of purchasing a low rise cut, for mobility. It's great to see another person with the s003jp-a, was feeling quite lonely ;)

Saintkeat: Im a true 33-34 waist, but went the 34 for a slightly looser slim fit. Hopefully it will work out as as well as yours have. This cut sounds pretty versatile, im a fan of low rise even if its not so fasionable right now!

Trevorplease: Sure can. Probably have them in a week or so, will post fit pics before and after soak/s.

Samurai just announced the next jeans planned for the spring/summer collection

S8000BTX

S8000 cut

The denim (not entirely sure I'm right):

- 17oz denim

- black sulphur warp

- brown persimmon weft

Pictures:

shiyou.jpg

Interesting news.

But the brownish pocket areas are looking a little bit strange to me

Those new Samurai's are fucking terrible. They belong in the ugliest jeans thread.

I'm right with you. What's making it sadder for those of us outside of Japan and not privileged with seeing all these cuts in person is that they did this to the 8000 model that I am very curious in seeing more. I suspect this will kill all demand for the 8000 cut to be introduced in greater numbers to the west. To those of you who have it. Which of the other models does it most closely resemble?

Same question goes to the 7000 model.

^^I'm also not a big fan of contrasted jeans either

^^^^And Slab:

Really great work done on them, congrats!!!

All fadings at the right place and still tons of life left in them!!

Go rock them for some more years to come

hi...

can someone give a help...need to find an online shop where i can purchase S5000VX 21oz or S510XX 21 oz W34 or W35 and do international shipping (without proxy if possible)? emailed few shop in rakuten but so far none replaying for the past 1 week i send out the email....

i need the one that comes with Red Tab and Yellow Arc (doesnt matter what lot number)...thanks in advance...