Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Guest nooblet333

Decided to hot soak my sammies second time to get maximum shrinkage out also they started getting really stanky! haha

After the soak pic of jeans

IMG_20110414_172147.jpg

Pic of after the soak disgusting water! VV

IMG_20110414_172224.jpg

makes no sense to spend all that time customizing a pair of jeans to your body, and then turn around and sell them.

for some people it's the challenge and work of getting to that point. Once it's done, the interest is lost. That describes a lot of people (me included) in a lot of different situations, not just fading denim.

^Yeah i understand that. I'm fairly new to raw denim (just starting on some SExDBxSxS12 and IHXB01) so I haven't actually gotten a pair to that point yet. Just can't see myself parting ways with 800 dollars worth of denim haha..

would like to ask a question cos im quite interested in the 710xx. i tried looking around the thread.

how much does the 710xx stretch? are samurai jeans considered backwards compared to other brands like apc/skulls/pbjs?

cos all the info i've collected was about shrinking, none about stretching, and they could shrink up to 2", which means i should size up for samurai jeans? anybody size down 1 on 710xx for a slimmer fit(not skinny fit)

Usually it's safe to base your purchase on the raw measurements. The denim will shrink below those measurements after the initial soak/wash but they will stretch back out (or sometimes past) those initial raw measurements with wear/time.

black knights from BiG size 32.

sort of stopped wearing these one i got my evisus as the fit is so much better, these are a bit too narrow in the hips for me i think. i may try them again soon, i dunno.

sambkfront.jpg

sambkback.jpg

Nice.. might be heading to hk next month for holiday.. hope to get a pair if i do.. price wise should be better than getting it shipped right?

yes definitely better. good also cause the HK dollar has gone down. also if you got the chance. become a member by spending i cant remember how much, then next time you can 20% off!! :D