Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

This may be a silly question, but why do some pairs have the upside down first A on the red tab and others right side up?

My 710s and 500xx are right side up and my 610s has it upside down.

never even thought about it until i saw louisbosco pics up there^, nice evo by the way.

Also i have a rakuten/2nd question for those of you that have ordered from them. Do they take paypal? I don't see it as an option during check out. The main reason I ask is the conversion from yen to usd, I know paypal does it automatically, not sure how my credit card through my bank would handle it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Nice work louisbosco!!!

Wish I had more time to invest on my 710's but school/sittin on my ass/DJ'ing doesn't allow for much. When it warms up here in Chicago I can start biking and working on them a bit more.

BTW If anyone is looking for some 0210xj in sz 33 I got some for sale. PM me.

This may be a silly question, but why do some pairs have the upside down first A on the red tab and others right side up?

My 710s and 500xx are right side up and my 610s has it upside down.

never even thought about it until i saw louisbosco pics up there^, nice evo by the way.

Also i have a rakuten/2nd question for those of you that have ordered from them. Do they take paypal? I don't see it as an option during check out. The main reason I ask is the conversion from yen to usd, I know paypal does it automatically, not sure how my credit card through my bank would handle it.

Limited edition jeans have an upside down A.

2nd take paypal. You need to to email them using translator.

looks like the s0500 to me based on the silhouette but no proof :D

sj-s5000xx-2-15th-04.jpg

is the upcoming 2nd x samurai 5000 or 0500 cut? i think i read they mention it is 5000 cut but at the upper description they state something about 0500...as always google translation doesnt help much...

Not meant to berate, this info should be pinned.

I try to keep these threads clean by ignoring the abundance of repeated questions but i feel like i need to chime in as I don't know why people insist on using paypal when rakuten has a perfectly functional international site?

Gaurentee this is easier ordering from 2nd, Search google for rakuten + borderless, make you profile, pick your language, order using credit card, it couldn't be simpler for all shops that ship international. Nothing lost in translation..

There is a time and a place for paypal but that is called the last resort..

If you can't find a buyer and you really don't want to wait after a few days, and you don't want to machine wash, give it another soak, a really really really hot soak, they shrink a lot

i did this and they did shrink up a decent amount...im gonna keep em. thx

Nice work louisbosco!!!

Wish I had more time to invest on my 710's but school/sittin on my ass/DJ'ing doesn't allow for much. When it warms up here in Chicago I can start biking and working on them a bit more.

hahaha. sitting on your ass does help. look at the ass and wallet fades that are developing. :P

I have a 31 s0500 that I have in storage because they were tiny. Thighs were 12 instead of 12.75, etc. I emailed the proxy and they said it was not washed before hand but your post has me wondering...

Damn, this is great, but do all these rakuten shops send you one wash jeans? Maybe BF or someone can confirm. I ordered 0500's from pirates or vari rakuten a couple years ago and they were definitely washed..not happy.

Japanese are very service-oriented, so an email before dispatch about your question should do the trick
Damn, this is great, but do all these rakuten shops send you one wash jeans? Maybe BF or someone can confirm. I ordered 0500's from pirates or vari rakuten a couple years ago and they were definitely washed..not happy.

agreed, while most shops will state raw or washed on their site those that dont are, and this is only my experience, but always willing to explain that state of their wares when asked.

also very sad, it seems like we may have to say R.I.P. to Pirates "brick and mortar" store for the time being, from what i can tell this shop was right in the disaster area in ishinomaki, i havent been able to get yuichi on phone or email to confirm but it looks like that area got hit hard. anyone hear anything PM me

is the upcoming 2nd x samurai 5000 or 0500 cut? i think i read they mention it is 5000 cut but at the upper description they state something about 0500...as always google translation doesnt help much...

from what I could get it's the S5000 cut. also the name is S5000XX-2ND you could check the measurements at the bottom of the page. those are for the S5000 cut. otherweise a S0500 with 15oz Texas Cotton isn't that new ;)

Pirates indeed mostly sell one-wash. You have to ask Yuichi that you want a raw pair. Bears also sell one-wash. 2nd sells raw. Just confirm with the dealer before you buy :)

Very sad to hear about Pirates. I hope Yuichi is ok.

yeah I really hope he is ok!

No word from Yuichi as yet b_F?

I see Pirates' webshop hasn't been updated since 5th of March, which is quite strange as Samurai and TFH T-shirts for Summer should be rolling in by now....

moshi2..anybody know the best way to get max shrinkage..i just get my s5000vx 21oz..TTS is 36..tag size is 38.thanks.

Yep, i had this exact problem with these exact jeans. The solution is fairly obvious really, hot wash inside out (at least 60 degrees), no spin. Leave until almost dry naturally then place in the dryer at high temperature for 20mins.