Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

man BiG ships fast. wasn't supposed to get these til monday!

Anyway, here's a fit-pic pre-soak. They feel pretty good, but I don't know how much they'll shrink so i'm hesitant to even soak them, incase i decide to exchange for something else.

I'm 6'0, 147lbs, and these are a sz. 29 s710

IMG_1014-1.jpg

IMG_1017-1.jpg

Yeah i'm nervous to soak because once I do I can't send them back. But I like my jeans skinny/snug and supposedly this heavy denim stretches quite a bit....ffffff im an indecisive girl

From my s710 experience, the stretching was very minimal, but I guess I had a less tight pre-soak fit from you. My cousin on the other hand no longer wears his 710s because they're too tight for him. I guess it really varies. Here are my pre-soak/post-soak fits (size 28, lot 12, hemmed to 34"):

(Excuse the shirtlessness)

soaks.jpg

Anyway, here's a fit-pic pre-soak. They feel pretty good, but I don't know how much they'll shrink so i'm hesitant to even soak them, incase i decide to exchange for something else.

IMG_1014-1.jpg

IMG_1017-1.jpg

did you get those hemmed? whats the inseam measurement? :D

screw it. like somebody told me earlier this week, there would be no superfuture without impulse decisions.

The waist will stretch past the raw measurement. Not so sure about the thighs, though. They will shrink about .5" from the raw measurement in the thighs and probably won't stretch much, so I guess it depends on how tight you like your jeans in the thigh area.

Haha too late... I already warm soaked them and am now wearing them a bit damp til they dry completely. I think these will work out nicely...i like my jeans tighter than most people i guess.

^always funny when people ask for opinions and then do the opposite from what they've been told ;)

I would have exchangd them for a 30 and would have soaked and washed them really hot. would give you a great slim fit and no need for worries. people still have to realize that a soak wont give you full shrinkage, a (or 3) machine wash will do it.

so you pre-soak fit was really great. I'm sure your post soak fit is still wearable though. But wait for the first real wash.

as someone said, stretching in the thigh area is hard to get and if you need a bit of stretch there, the fit looks mostly not too good.

IMG_1014-1.jpg

IMG_1017-1.jpg

IMO i like your fit. if i was bigger enough in size that would be great fit for me that i really love.

my sz 28 are less slimmer than your fit.

I always try to support BiG. The last time I was there, they measured out at least 4 pairs of the same tagged sized 710's to get me one that fit just right. A lot of these jeans are hand made so they have variability, your chances of getting those averaged measurements are hit or miss but they'll be close.