Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

+rep for those 710s damn..

alright, might be doing the jeans thing again.. sizing advice for the latest 500xx lot? how much do they shrink with hot-hot-hot wash. i'm tryin for a slimish fit.

or should i just go with 710s since theyre slimmer in the leg

edit: sorry for being "that guy".. its been a while

Lovely pair of jeans, think I may need to invest in some new denim soon just what I don't know, quite fancy some no.1 evisu tbh! Lovely samurais though really good contrasts there!

Just wanted to post a fit of my s710xx lot 12. The fit has changed a lot and it seems like these are taking a

long time to change... I got them 9 months ago. I've washed them twice in the first 3 months or so and they turned wrangler blue so I haven't changed washed them since haha

Plus, they're past the point where they're new and the stack looks cool and wavy so it's probably time for a hem.

MG_8531.jpg

Loving the images on this page.

I finally bit the bullet and ordered the 710s. They were out of 32s, so I went for a 31.

Will sizing down 1 mean I'm in for a world of hurt? Anyone else sized down in the thread?

My waist is 32" measured and I ordered a tagged size 30 s710 and it wasn't all that bad. It was tough to button up at first but they stretched out to the 32" required pretty quickly.