Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I think those will end up pretty nice on you. I would just wear them around while wet until they dry.

That's a really nice fit!

you must've gotten them tapered

No taper here. I'm guessing they look like that b/c of my longish legs. I'm 6'4" and they really are not stacking like the angle suggests; I'm using every inch of the inseam.

Any more comments on the S003JP?

From what I gathered, I should probably SUO because:

-They don't stretch

-They shrink (a lot, apparently)

I wore a Skull 5010xx in sz31 for a while; the fit everywhere except the waist (too big) was good. If it helps my waist 2" below naval is 29.5".

Any comments on the fades + pima/egyptian mix though? Not many evo pics of em

First day wearing 710s, was painful at first but the waist has loosened already. Opinions on fit? I'm a bit worried about the ole kneebags, but I guess that's a common sight in the first week of wear.

They look great from here. Most 710 fits I've seen around here are more sized up and relaxed than what you have, but I think this slimmer look works out nice on you.

You think? I've hot-soaked them twice, 2 hours in total. I'm hoping any more shrinking will be minimal.

Based on too many expensive lessons, I can promise you that most jeans have a second shrinking after they've been worn for a week or two and then re-soaked. The stretching-out promotes the final shrinking.

You'll be okay if you plan to wear those for extended periods without washing. But every time you soak or wash, they'll return to that tight fit. Keep that in mind...

This is one of the biggest challenges for sizing on denim. And part of why I get annoyed when people say "just get your usual waist size".

(knee bagging, hip flare and diaper ass are all part of the break-in process, and with Sams can take weeks to soften up and drape properly. Suggest 'massaging' the problem areas with your hands while hanging out (and not in public) Softens the denim up to drape better faster...)

Anyone know where I can get ahold of some Relaxed fit samurais in the USA. looking for a size 32 waist I need around a 11.5 inch Front Rise, 15.5 Back Rise, inch 13 inch thigh...

Looking for 21oz and black that'll fade nicely

Open to other brands but I've been looking and leaning torwards a pair of Samurais

510 model fits those measurements (I think), but no black.

Anyone know where I can get ahold of some Relaxed fit samurais in the USA. looking for a size 32 waist I need around a 11.5 inch Front Rise, 15.5 Back Rise, inch 13 inch thigh...

Looking for 21oz and black that'll fade nicely

Open to other brands but I've been looking and leaning torwards a pair of Samurais