Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Im going to japan next month. Which one of you kind souls can tell me where the Flagship store is in Osaka?

Right here:

Kanji:

大阪府大阪市北区中津2-5-5

Romaji:

Osaka-fu Osaka-shi Kita-ku Nakatsu 2 - 5 - 5

Close to the Metro station Nakatsu. If run into a police officer, he can tell where to go 'cause he got tons of maps. The Post Office also, they got maps too. Or even duck into a hotel. If you get lazy, just take a cab. They can get you anywhere.

x-posted in the evo forum, as well

Samurai 5000vx. ~ 18 months old. sz.29. My favorite pair of jeans thus far.

1 inital hot soak, 2 washes, about to go in for a third. These bitches are falling apart. Crotch blow outs, pocket blowouts. Might be time to retire them after this wash.

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

^^^ I don't get it...weft looks normal, but where did those random pink threads come from in the worn in pics?

According to the description, it sounds like the weft yarns are herb-dyed to an orange color. Looks really subtle in the close ups, but in some of the other pics, the orange really shows through.

I'm still liking the earth model the best by far out of the ones that I've seen.

Ah, thanks! I thought they were already sold out. Next question then, is it possible to order from 2nd without using a proxy service?

You can order directly from 2nd without a proxy, they will ship overseas. But be aware that if you are ordering internationally from them for the first time, they will require you to pay by PayPal. Also, be aware that they absolutely will not accept returns or exchanges from overseas orders, even if the item is defective. I learned both of these things from first hand experience.

got my 710s from BiG this past week. just wanted to thank anyone who helped w/ sizing advice. went tts and they fit great after 2 soaks. I'm on the fence w/ whether or not to hem. I'll try to post pics and get some input from ya guys.

^ i like the fit and super like the gray desert boots.

so the 710xx of 2010 are white tab and arcless right?

are the 710's ever gonna get black arcs back?

what i am really asking is should i buy some red tab black arcs while i can before they never happen again.