Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

and the wait on them coming out (from my understanding) might be in october or just next year like jan

Can someone confirm this? My buddy is trying to steal mine. At least I could tell him that they'll be available sometime in the future.

^^^Dude its coming, trust and believe! Time period could be when ever, don't be surprise if it happens within the Lot 13.....Samurai is smart, throw out the white tabs to keep business going while the red tabs and new arcs are being produced.

X-posting from Evo threadddd

Samurai S0500

Had 'em a little over 6 months. 5 months of wear time cuz I'm still giving my BSPs some love.

2 Initial Hot Soaks/Machine Dry

SamuraiS050010May2010_0038-7.jpg

SamuraiS050010May2010_0042-8.jpg

SamuraiS050010May2010_0028-1.jpg

SamuraiS050010May2010_0031-2.jpg

SamuraiS050010May2010_0032-3.jpg

Some Detail Shots :

SamuraiS050010May2010_0034-4.jpg

SamuraiS050010May2010_0035-5.jpg

Arcs coming off and rivets coming through, as well as intense fading along the ridges of the back pockets:

SamuraiS050010May2010_0037-6.jpg

X-posting from Evo threadddd

Samurai S0500

SamuraiS050010May2010_0035-5.jpg

Panther - those are f-ing gorgeous. I had already planned to kop once BiG restocks, but now I'm totally sold. Thanks man. Would rep but can't.

ok..I saw that the 510xx66RR has no rivets. it wasn't clearly visible on the pisc of the 510xx66-2 and the hardware on that pair is totally different. But 2nd confirmed me that they come without hidden rivets. just like a true 66-cut.

anybody knows something about the denim? it's no texas cotton, right?

I own a pair of the 66RR and they don't have hidden rivets or hidden arc, as far as the cotton goes, they are 15oz Texas cotton but the color is much darker than other 510xx models. Hope this helps

ok..I saw that the 510xx66RR has no rivets. it wasn't clearly visible on the pisc of the 510xx66-2 and the hardware on that pair is totally different. But 2nd confirmed me that they come without hidden rivets. just like a true 66-cut.

anybody knows something about the denim? it's no texas cotton, right?

Cross post from the evo thread.

Took some pics of my sammies.

Here are the 21 oz. I have had them for well over a year, but they really only get worn about 3 times a week, if that.

samurai21ozfront.jpg

samurai21ozback.jpg

rustedhardware21ozsammi.png

And then some of my old 505s. Love the denim on these slubby but not over the top slubby.

samurai505front.jpg

samurai505back.jpg

samurai505zipper.jpg

picked up a pair of s5000's size 29 real waist 30. rise is a little hugging which was what i was afraid of sizing down on a lot 10, but im hoping the waist stretching will give me a little sag

s5000fit.jpg

those 21oz are great but i think you have washed them too often

Hand washed once so far in cold water. I think the lighting is not that great.

what model are those 21 oz

510s********

those 21oz are great but i think you have washed them too often

I disagree. I think they look great. Samurais are capable of getting such high contrast fades very quickly that it looks fake...so whats the point?

as seen here :

jeans8m.jpg

with fake-looking you refer to the thighs? yeah those could be pinched from the look of it. is it your pair? and waht cut/model?

those are not mine. I just found that as an example - I think its a s500.

what I mean by fake is the fading just looks too extreme. I feel like regular people would see that on the street and assume that guy bought those like that from a store.

those are not mine. I just found that as an example - I think its a s500.

what I mean by fake is the fading just looks too extreme. I feel like regular people would see that on the street and assume that guy bought those like that from a store.

do you think about what other people will think of your fades before you put your jeans on? also do you really think the average guy can appreciate the difference between vintage fades and store bought ones?

i love how you guys take attention to detail to new places. (well for me)