Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

i soaked my s710s for the second time since the initial soak, and they seem VERY soft now -- doesn't seem like the 19 oz cardboard i started off with

makes me kind of sad, is this normal for samurais? =[

edit: 5 months wear if anyone was curious

that's weird, i gave mine a wash after approximately 6-7 months and they were stiff as fuck after, i wore them everyday too, haha

these jeans really start fading after the first wash, i'll get some pics when i finish moving in

i soaked my s710s for the second time since the initial soak, and they seem VERY soft now -- doesn't seem like the 19 oz cardboard i started off with

that's pretty weird. i walked a mile in the pouring rain in my year and a half old 710s and felt like the tin man getting rusty. they got so stiff all over again.

What is the total cost of a pair of 710xx from 2nd after shipping and everything to the US?

Also when I order by email, can I type in English or would I need Japanese?

2nd only has the 19 oz. version of the 710XX in stock right now. If that works for you, with current currency conversion rates, the base price (including tax, which they will charge) will be $265.52 USD. Expect to add about $40 USD for international shipping.

If you are ordering from 2nd for the first time, they will require you to pay by PayPal. PayPal's currency conversion rates are worse than actual, presumably so they can skim from you, so expect to pay about 1% more with PayPal. Plus, if you are paying through PayPal with a credit card, most credit cards charge another 2-3% for currency conversion.

So, the grand total, if my math is right, would be about $317.83 USD shipped to the US.

As for emailing them in English or Japanese, I don't know the answer to that question. When I bought from 2nd, I checked out from their store through the Rakuten site.

Light starching wouldn't kill anyone. I think the biggest reason why starching has become so despised is that some hypebeasters tend to overshoot it and make it seem ridiculous.

are you talking about the s0510xx? thats what I'd recommend, it should be perfect for you, and its a great classic fit. it should look way better than wearing a 38W 710 on a 34W

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2688&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Yep thats what im talking about! thanks for the advice. Im going to get a pair and see how it goes!

ones all black stitching patch rivets

the other is regular yellow stitching regular patch and rivets etc.

aren't his questions sort of moot now that both models are sold out and won't be re-stocked?